REVIEW - SKYRAY KUNG M4!!!!! KING KILLER- (Pics, Light, beamshots, & driver added )

Dale, Nice Light, Excellent Deal. Where do I get one?

And ..............

I have seen some very NICE beam shots here in this forum, (including yours, Old-Lumens, Foy, _the_, and many others, I know they are NOT that easy) ........... B U T ,.............

What the "H" do your neighbors think. You igniting that "Light Canon" across many yards (and windows) during the night. How many times have you "Met" the Local Constable? and does the excuse " I'm researching beam shots for BLF" help you out when you go to court? I've often wondered, but never asked. Maybe a new thread conversation.

I think we should start a POLL .... see if the community wants you to "Take It A Part or NOT"

Go for it Dale, Take it a part !!!!

Thx

Except for that one mouthy college kid. But he is a smart lad & learned quickly. I have some friends at the local Sheriffs office ( went to school with them ). But mostly my neighbors are super cool. As to people voting for me to tear up my light? As soon as everyone teams together & each member sends me the cost of the light… I will happily dissect them.

Kung Power! Kung Fumin’ Loominz!

Yep…could def go on for awhile… :bigsmile:

+1

First of all, it should have been named Kong… Then, you’d have King and Kong :bigsmile:

Back to adulthood! I think I need one of those… :heart_eyes:

Wow, that's just what I was hoping to hear.

I guess he doesn't want to mung his kung?

Did I miss somewhere the modes? High, Low, hidden strobe like the SRK?

Any chance of a full review? Or have CPF done a full review?

very nice! there goes the srk. the new srk 4x xml is the way to go now!

you beat me to the test ! :slight_smile: nice photos too. your results are simmilar to the preliminary ones i got from comparing it to my other SRKs, is that the 4-XM-L ” Kung” is a bit brighter than the original King. i will add my Beamshots later, but i will be away for the next three weeks on holidays and won’t get time to do my testing until i get home.

A bit brighter? 2000 lumen to 6500 lumen!

I’m sure its “6500 lumen” just like a “J18 is 8000 lumen”, and original SRK is “5000 lumen” or “4000 lumen”.

i measured the driver at 45 mm.
It looks very different from the drivers in my othr SRKs as seen below…

Exactly Lion, just like the SRKing… High, low, & strobe.

+1 THANX BRO!

The quoted 2000 lumen of a gold SRK isn’t far off the mark, and sometimes exceeds. Look at this , then read this .

A review I saw put it at 2400… I have no way of testing this M4. But its very impressive. Been a while since a light made me go WOAH…. When I clicked this one on thats exactly what I said.

Would you buy one if you already owned a Black CNQG SRK (“2500” lumen)??

If your talking about the Kung…. H*LL YES… The Kung ismuch brighter & floodier than the King.

That’s good enough for me, ordering now