Review: Sofirn C8F (Pic heavy)

Hello Tracy,

I already have a sofirn SP32a it is a very nice flashlight.
Will there be a discount code for the sofirn C8F xpl?

Of course. Here has a 25% off code of C8F XPL. It will a nice price.

Have a good time on BLF :wink:

They really need a new name for the sideswitch version.

Any code somewhere besides Amazon? Amazon does not ship to many European countries, at least not without crazy shipping costs.

They have a store on Aliexpress.
http://s.aliexpress.com/ZRraeuyA

I know, but that’s not what I was asking. I was interested in a discount code :slight_smile:

Actually no discount code needed right now on Aliexpress, it’s on sale right now for 2 more days. At $35.50 it’s very close to the same price as using the coupon code on amazon, it may even be less if you use the app.

This is the lowest price I’ve seen it anywhere, I don’t think there is any discount code available to make it less than that. Here’s a link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sofirn-C8F-Triple

I have this light (working on a review of it) and I can say without a doubt that $35.50 is an absolute steal for this, you will not be disappointed.

EDIT: (I’m referring to the newer version of this with XPL and side switch, not the v1 that’s reviewed in this thread)

Plus, spend more’n 25bux (this qualifies) and you get 2bux off via coupon. So it’s literally very close to the Amazon price!

Even so, I got one of the original self-frying models, and that one kix buttocks as well. I just don’t keep it on turbo long enough to do any damage, but it’s still a li’l blazer!

This one, though… winner! It’s definitely got tiger’s blood in it!

^

I agree. I'm still using the original version (version reviewed in this thread) in it's stock form. It's at the side door and I use it nightly to let open the gate for my dog after dark and also for going out to the shed.

I got the replacement MCPCB for my self-destructing C8F today, it’s still XP-G3 emitters but on a copper DTP MCPCB. I tested it on turbo with a VTC6 until step down it did get very hot but no angry blue emitters.

I am really happy with the Sofirn customer service.

Edit : I did order the new version C8F, like i need another flashlight :person_facepalming: