Review Sofirn SP10B + 3 lights Giveaway - Winners Posted

Follow these simple AA rules, and you will be OK:

1. Keep it away from bright light,
  2. Don’t get any water on it, and
  3. Never, never ever feed it after midnight.

Congrats to the lucky 3…:slight_smile:

Congratulations to you winners :+1:
Thanks RobertB, and Sorfin

If your going to keep this in your car go with the Energizer Lithium AA’s . They wont leak , and remained charged for years.
AA’s fit this light

thanks Paul, appreciate the recommendation and advice. frankly the reason i was planning to run the 14500s was for the extra power ...but i just need to locate the right "one time use" 14500 batteries than i will be set ..for now the hunt continues :) thanks again !

Congratulations!
And thanks for the GAW. :slight_smile:

Received my Red SP10b today :+1: I like the UI, and happy to see it has memory. Even though the 4 click electronic lockout, is kind of finicky. If the button is pressed while in lockout, it gives 2 blinks. Kind of a reminder in case you forget. Nice little light. Only thing I can think of to make it more useful to me personally, would be a reversible clip.

Thanks again RobertB, and Sofirn

Merry Christmas

Glad you like it Dusty. Fun little light for sure! Whole lot easier to give the tail cap a slight twist to lock it out. It still retains memory.

I added a stainless steel polished washer to mine to further insure against accidental turn on . A tiny bit of Goop holds it fine around the switch . Looks like it belongs there.

Just in time for X-mas, Santa (the USPS driver) delivered a Sofirn SP10B in the mail today, courtesy of RobertB. I am really liking this little light, especially the metal switch and 2 tap to high. Thanks for running the giveaway.

You’re quite welcome, Merry Christmas!

Is it possible to flash a different firmware on the SP10B? Possibly a ramping UI….