Review: Solarforce L2T

Hey guys... I would like to buy the l2t as a spare light with UV Mode Drop In Option...

Anyone knows if Xtar 18700 2600mAh run without Problems in it? Or are they to long?

18700 work fine but I don't have that drop in

I got my L2T today, and I really like it. Its my first Solarforce host and I'm quite sure it won't be my last...

I'm going to build a XM-L dropin with 2.1A (6*7135) and custom modes (perhaps moon-l-m-h?).

Nice review old. I must admit, I am jealous both that I don't own an L2T and that I didn't review it. I am glad however, that is was you that reviewed this fine looking torch.

inflashlightprisonFoy

IknowwhatyoumeantFoy

It a very nice light with a Manafont 3-mode XML dropin... the nicest P60 host I own, but the forward clicky starts to go on my nerves. This host seems to be more suitable for single-mode dropins.

Yeah the forward clicky is annoying.. Sadly every separate sold switch is a forward too :(

But I ordered a reverse clicky for the L2T by mail @ sf sales... It will be surprising.. Hopefully they did not understand "reserve" instead of "reverse" :D or they send a L2P clicky, which will not fit :)

Will report!

It is a nice light. Was edc-ing it this week. I was impressed with the output and I like the feel of it.

Ive just started pushing Solarforce to make it in HA-3 [ like the L2P ] , join in , id love to see it in a really hard finish

This: http://www.internationaltradingcompany.net/product_detail.php?t=FA&s=18&id=125

is a reverse clicky, the inner parts fit into the L2T switch.

Why doesn't the L2P switch fit on the L2T? Different threads?

It does fit but if you want to look keep the look of your L2T you can change the clicky

Yeah I mean the clicky.. The one from my L2P is different (bigger) then the L2T and doesnt fit..

You are right, just checked mine. L2T is 19mm in diameter, L2P ist 21mm but it is possible to sand it down to 19mm or you can swop the switches on the boards

L2t 'tailcap is interchangable with the Ultrafire C1 's reverse clicky , L2t's switch fits likes home on the C1 body , C1 tailcap fits and fucntions well on the L2t ...a little short on finishing flush to the body and wont hold ya lanyard ring snug ect but it pass's the O'ring sufficient so should be water tight

c1 switch swap L2t

Keep meaning to try , the stock L2 switch assembly ... And see i that will fit

Hot dang it!

No tail cap lock out on my new L2T. Still love the light and compared to my Surefire 6p bored out to 18mm the L2T is so much cheaper.

The clicky had too much travel so I checked the rubber boot and the little nipple on the inside was cut down too much. Just changed it and it's more sensitive and feels much better.

Very good build quality for the price but I really need tailcap lockout. I can put the 6p tailcap on the L2T but that would ruin the look for me.

Why the heck would Solarforce anodize the inside of the battery tube but not the tailcap or all battery tube threads? AARRRRggggghhhhh

hey all, can anyone tell me if this is variable zoom (wide spot/narrow?)

Hi andy!

No, it is not a zoom light.

Thanks cheap, do you know what kind of standard beam it will use, wide spread? I really want to take the head from this and put it on the L2p, but it will have to suit my needs!