REVIEW: Sunwayman C22C (main XM-L2 + side XP-G2 , 1x18650)

Should I unscrew the whole thing and seewhat could be causing it or is it useless?

Well... I can't recall the innards, but certainly taking that switch plate off looks pretty easy - worth a look for sure if you are comfortable doing it.

i also have problem with the switch. sometimes it doesnt work. when i press the button from off instead of NW the CW turns on. when i turn CW on it takes 2-3 clicks before the light turns off.

Great. Not me only have this problem. Did you try unscrewing it yet? The fact that I use it at home only at the moment is ok. Else, this would not be acceptable with this randomness of the switch….Sending the light back seems counter productive to me since it like $35?

i havent tried unscrewing the metal plate. ill try to use different battery. tomorrow ill contact gearbest and hope they have a solution, either refund(which i think is next to impossible) or send me another unit for a third of the price.

Is anyone still using this light?

I’ve read about a lot of switch problems.

I’m a SunWayMan fan and have two of their V11Rs, one M11R and two D40As (and even had a V10R) and love the brand, but they seem to be slipping and not really innovating, which saddens me.

Good review.

Chris