Review: Tank007 E10 3-modes 1x AAA/10440

Oh My god!!! I need to have this flashlight!!!1

Love at first sight.

I suggest a DinoDirect group buy of the E10 and E11 if they are priced at less than 14$ and 18$ each one

Anyone knows when these flashlights are going to be available to purchase? and the price? Hope tank doesnt go too high (I mean, I will not pay more than 14$ for the single AAA and no more than 17$ for the 2xAAA version)

I imagine the electronics are ineficient as the electronics present in the E09

No. I am talking about eficiency and regulation with Ni-Mh, not 10440.

With 1x Ni-Mh (AAA 1.2v) it draws about 1.5A on high mode…. resulting in a runtime of 20-30 minutes at most with good 800mAh batteries.

Also it heats up a lot on high mode.

Tank needs efficient drivers as the ones installed in itp A3 or Bronte RA01

Thanks for the update, kreisler.

I imagine that I will not be able to get the e10 and e11 by the same way you did… or I can?

I wprefer the e11 over the e10, because I still dont have a 2x AAA flashlight

However, I am anxious for your comments and reviews of the E10 and E11

0:)

i honestly dont know. Early adopters should be rewarded either way imho. So try to ask Sweety for an introductory price offer. In your email dont forget to refer to kreisl ;) (or this thread)

quieno yo rano mama jaja lol

( now i need to laugh about my own joke LMAO :bigsmile: )

Kind of strange bulge in head for no apparent reason in this one.

Efficiency at least won’t be atrocious as the Tank Black Cats. 2A draw for similar brightness to 1Amp lights.

I’ve just had an email from LeeAn at Tank007 about the E10 & E11, but they are still not showing on their website. Strange. They are awaiting my questions, inquiries and orders.

A 1AAA with clicky and reversible clip? If it has sensible modes I need to have one...

News:

Manafont has the E11 !!! (and why not the E10 manafont?)

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/tank007-e11-cree-r3-3mode-140lumen-led-pen-style-flashlight-black-2aa-p-11180?rp=89597

Reasonable price from Manafont - Tank007 told me their price was $28.38 for E10 and $30.36 for E11.

Now the E10 available at manafont too…

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/tank007-e10-cree-r3-3mode-140lumen-led-flashlight-black-aa-p-11181?rp=89597

What? only 0.5 dollar less?

Yes, and If I am not wrong, at Dino it was cheaper……

Looks good—and E10 is just shorter than the EagleTac d25c clicky—-but I wonder about that clicky on the E10 with clicky button that protrudes from the body.
I would prefer recessed to avoid activation in a pocket. Hope it is a stiff switch.

Thanks for posting about this, it looks really nice.

Wish price was a little lower at 25$ its not an impulse buy for me like the other Tank recommended by Kresiler which was I think $12 or so.

But I like the AAA with clicky, sometimes the twist on is difficult with smaller lights like the Fenix E01.

eternity? I was thinking that it was lost anywhere……….

I am anxious for your comments/reviews…

feels like an eternity,

The little packet is still in transit and finally trackable in the destination country (dhl.de). I expect to receive it in my letterbox by the end of coming week.

EDIT: ok, i have received the stuffz and quick reviewed it in the OP. hope this helpz ;)

Yeah!

Thanks for the impressions/mini review!!!

:beer:

So the performance is the same than in the E09. I was thinking that since I first saw the light

Curious about the PWM...I've always liked tank lights ... just wonder when they will lose the foul PWM ,,,if I have to guess i;ll asume ....not yet

TY for the review/updates Kreisler. Sounds like its just up your alley. Looking forward to a fullblown reiew though.