Review TrustFire TR-3T6 Triple XM-L T6 5-Modes Memory LED Flashlight (3x18650)

Yes U got a genuine TF-3T6 so don't worry,by looking in the improper focussed picture it seems that the colour of sticker is same as mine,My TF-3T6 draws 2.45A at 7.53Volts do the math & it's quite similar to Ur's,My dropin is also threaded and has a Tf Logo on the circuit board,& I purchased from Manafont

I guess these are from the new batch perhaps thats the reason why the dropin has a threaded module.I am posting the pic of my dropin,have a look.

Inner Threading

TF Logo

Branding Sticker

Regarding the Pic U posted-As U are using SOny DSC-P41 I can understand that there is no optical zoom so u have to hold the camera very near to the object as in ur's case camera can't focus at that close distance & produced this awful pic,so u have to take the pic from a little more distance or use close up mode if available & later on u have to crop it,4mp pic can easily be cropped to 800*600 without loosing details.

I explained this cuz many of us does the same mistake,& the pic they post can never be analyzed for generating any conclusion.

Basics

Advanced

Technical usage

Thank you Dimitrioptimus, great resources! Reading for tonight!

Dimitrioptimus

Thanks for the reply,Glad to hear I have true tr-3T6

and the pic was taken with a sony DSC-P41

Is this the right replacement tailcap tor this torch?

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/3t6-part-replacement-tailcap-switch-for-model-5009001200-p-7877

Thank you

Both of U are Welcome

Imo yes its the right replacement but for full confirmation mail Manafont directly to- mail@manafont.com

i'm sorry, but can somebody look his driver for resistors R5 and R7 values? On this photo they are marked as R30 and R050.

Yes

any switch from a tr-500, tr-900, tr-1200 and i belive tr-1600 will fit

The CQG Extreme runtime flashlight. Just posted something on it. Has NW too. Not very good throw, just under 20k cd. There is no 3 x 18650 budget flashlights that are in the X9/STL-V2 performance range.

If you can spare $135, you can get the Sunwayman V60C. Not too bad, i guess well in the 40k cd range.

Imo

Those 2 resistor are placed (R5 & R7) in the circuit,so if u measure the resistor then u would only get a incorrect values,for getting correct values the resistor should be first taken out from the circuit & then have to be measured,but doing so it surely can void the warranty.

Can anyone suggest a 3*18650 budget flash light with the best throw,apart from Tf-X6

Thanks 2100 for replying so quickly

Dimitrioptimus, I mean label-values on resistors (incorrect question form :)).

The TR-1200?

Is this the same one Manafont has? http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1275

Thankx JohnnyMac,I brought TR-1200 from Dx but got a 2nd batch which had a low powered driver so I returned it TO them.

Yes thats the same version as Manafont & it is 2 cell version,but there is catch which are as follws:-

1>My TF-3T6 cuts at 4.1A at 6.6V on 2 cell at high & goes to energy saving mode,but one from CN it is advertising as -(Circuit 4.2A on hi) ?

2>The price is much lower than that of Manafont still no one gave any reviews to this amazing product.

3>Why didn't they exaggerated the lumen claim ?very stange,cuz exaggerating strategy is adopted by perhaps all budget flashlight retailers.

TR-1200

On crap cell,s they will draw 1.3 amp or there abouts on good cells around 1.7 amps and after long runs it will stay with in its 2 amp regulation, when measuring current draw, do it over 2 x 18650,s not 3 there is some fake ones like from FP but the 3 x 18650 model from DX i would highly recomend. Q5 led,s throw very well and since the TR-1200 has 5 it throws very dam well.