Review: Trustfire XP-E F23

Rise dead thread !!!

Out of the few flashlights I have owned, everything has died (Including my MagLite 3d LED)

This Trustfire XP-E F23 is my ONLY flashlight that is still alive after so long lol

Seeing as I now have a SRK and a 3x Nichia / solarforce L2P on the way, I’ll probably end up attaching this on my keychain lol

Screwing this thread back on…

I’m sure by now you’ve realized that some dousing in contact cleaner, with some Q-tip rubbing can often be needed for ALL these budget lights! :slight_smile: But in case others don’t know…

That being said, it seems my new 2016 batch of good-but-cheapies is much higher quality from the get-go than my 2008 barrage. In 2008, all but ONE had quirks (an Ultrafire A6 SS) — in 2016, all but one have WORKED fine when received… Exactly the opposite! Found a metal sliver in that one and now it works! I’ve since done the things found on a sticky in CPF and done them on all my quirky ones from ~2008, and now they *all *work flawlessly as well.

I’ve just recently found and have become infatuated with this light, and although it will replace my old AA EDC pocket light, I think it’s still too heavy for a keychain… For my keychain I found a multi-mode Brinyte PD03A that is super light and quite bright on Eneloops… That way it wont do long-term vibration damage to the key area of the steering column. :slight_smile: