Review: UltraFire T80 / Crelant V6CS clone

Then I shall avoid tables :smiley:
Thanks

Nice rewiew but i just bought newest 2014 original CRELANT V6CS for 23$. It has xml2 u2 and I am reading 3.2A on tailcap just on
one 18650 high drain battery ,so it is 900+ lumens . Less then 20 days to Serbia with Swiss post free shiping ……this is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Crelant-headlamp-CH10/1193462_1752455140.html

Excellent light and a fantastic price. Bought mine from the same aliexpress vendor. Actually bought quite a few just because I do that sometimes - kinda like buying a case of 100 Samsung 25R batteries.

Side switch gives continuously variable dimming. Has XM-L2 LED and is very well driven. Excellent overall build quality.

Look for a review of this new V6CS very soon from a familiar reviewer .

I can't believe you can get this high of quality light for such a low price! I would love to see all BLFers get one.

I will be posting a mod review in the next week of what I did to a couple of them.

Well, 365 days ago prices were significantly different…
But the light is very nice for the price indeed and judging what I saw in SD85, PT40 and PT30 drivers are very resistor mod friendly :slight_smile: