Review: UltraFire UF-T60 side-by-side / 2 x 18650

Anyone have a link to the $30 version? I dig this design. If the $30 UF-T60 is anywhere near the same quality I’d be willing to snatch it up. I love my HD2010, but wouldn’t mind another couple bad-ass throwers to play with.

Thanks for taking one for the team, and methinks you should get the Small Sun too.

Just think - that would make an average of under $60 each, a much more palatable figure...If you buy 2 more, the average would be under $50 each, and so on.

Morelightsmorefunlessmoney

I know, dammit. Why add stupid to stupid. One T60 is enough for Foy right now. Besides, I got other fish to fry. Can't decide on a host for the PPTK triple I just bought. I'm going to need help putting that together, I'm afraid.

Also, Ford; the bezel is stainless steel and although it is the exact same size head, it won't thread onto an HD2010 . . .

T60 beezel = male. HD2010 bezel/head = female.

inoverhisheadFoy

Foy, do you own any thrunite lights, they may not be budget in the normal sense, but for the extra money they are still a very good value for the money.

Been really wishing they would put out a light in this formfactor.

YetanotherawesomereviewandpicsasusualFoy!

Thanks fishin and unfortunately no, Foy does not own a Thrunite. It's only a matter of time, I suspect.

wantsathurniteFoy

While this thread is still semi-relavant, does anyone know the difference between the ultrafire and the smallsun? They are both supposed to be t6 BIN but is the 1800ma rating even close to accurate?

I may just bite the bullet and get the small sun for the heck of it. Cant be bad for 30 bucks :bigsmile:

I think ILF ordered it too.

Foy

Thanks for the great review Foy!
damn that HD2010 is making me itch lol
Hope you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your HD2010 from?

T-Mart, I think?

Foy

3-7-13 update

No update on my T60 would be complete without Jacks paracord wrap . . .

I sent my flashlight body to the Sunshine state and Jack did this spectacular wrap.

Since my HD2010 died the T60 has been doing a fine job filling in with thrower duties. Shine this bad boy on a neighbor's house and they'll think the police are outside. Haven't had a single hiccup. Still looks new, still performs great.

stillpaidtoomuchFoy