Review: Uniquefire UF-2100 T6 1-Mode

nice 2100

it is a budget light, but im happy for what i payed, i chose the namafont one cause it is under driven dont need the 3 amp blast form this thing.

Boaz i agree with the green tail cap boots they make things look cheaper then they are... but not as bad as the jetbeam bc40 box, great light but the box was a joke made it look like a 5 buck kid,s toy lolls

sofar i will rate the trustfire brand higher then the ultrafire brand but im happy with this light ill give it a good run tonight.

im happy with the Uniquefire UF-2100 T6 1-Mode Memory LED Flashlight took it on a bush walk with me last night it puts out massive spill and will throw usible light to 80 meters and will go a bit more at 1.25 amp the host gets a bit warm but the pill and contact seams good, not sure how the other 3 amp clones would go with long runs but this one will do its job i got it for.

The 3 amp ones does ok if your temperature is below 18 deg C and wind > 10kph. :D

so other words they get dam hot lol the Uniquefire UF-2100 T6 1-Mode Memory LED Flashlight is well good enough to prestart the trucks in the morning and small enough to fit in my pocket.

we did a range test on the Uniquefire UF-2100 T6 1-Mode Memory LED Flashlight with a trustfire flame battery with a tail cap reading of 1.3 amp.

i was totaly blown away by this.

150 meters (164 yards or 492 feet) of good usible throw with good spill for its size

200 meters (218 yards or 656 feet) of throw.

i did not think it would do so well ive told other people it had good usible light to 80 meters but on a good night over a feild measured out it did alot better then i thought.

Must be BS. My 5-mode with 3.5-3.8A tail cap current barely throws usable beam to 125-150 meters.

Do you guys measure these distances with measuring equipment, or these are guesses?

I measured mine from map.

we used new fence lines that where walked out with a measuring wheel on a cattle farm, it realy helps to get away from town, cities and suburbia as there is to much light polution, but its hard to find a perfect dark place but last night was perfect clear conditions here with 1/8 moon.

we have distance tree's measured and marked out at 160 meters 205 meters and 300 meters and 500 meters nothing has been able to hit the 500 meters yet lol,s

this thing threw the pretty much same distance as my TF C8 that draws 1.6 amp on high at the tail cap just diffrent spill and intesity of the beam.

i like to think its not BS this to me was just not random stab,s in the dark as we whent to alot of trouble recording current draw, distance and re-measuring the distance to test 7 lights and i had another personson there with me to confirm and talk over the results, some lights surprised us and some disapointed us.

another thing ive noticed is a 1 amp xm-l does not realy throw any less then a 1.5 amp xm-l and a 3 amp xm-l does not realy throw any thurther then a 1.5 amp xm-l i was totaly surprised by this light !

Went out testing tonight. Weather was slightly bad/foggy and everything was wet.

UF-2100 on hi (3A+) threw about same (slightly better) as my UniqueFire G10 (w/ 14500), but hotspot is about 4 times bigger and spill at least 2 times brighter and plenty wider. Both threw about 140+ meters.

UF-2100 is very good on 100 meters range, it lights up huge area. Awesome medium distance light cannon :)

I'm loving UF-2100 on low too :love: . Throws to about 50 meters and spill is very wide and even. Perfect for taking a walk.

Now I'm kind of waiting for winter and snow... wanna see how far I can see then J)

EDIT: Tested max throw... about 185 meters. I could barely see (but not recognize) one of these

But had Sipik with me and it threw easily there :)

Last winter I didn´t have a proper thrower also...

Air gets so much drier at winter that it must affect a lot in distance. Also helps to dissipate heat :)

The bad: it never gets really dark because of snow...

Well, UF-2100 really isn't thrower, just awesome pocket rocket :D

And I wouldn't say never... it's dark when moon is small and behind cloud.

I think I really got to buy FandyFire STL-V6... proper dedicated thrower 8)

Yes, I know. Even my 980L is not the best you can get out of XM-L throw-wise. Fandy´s been on my mind also but next winter will be a really dry one on buying lights (no, not a pun here).

I use a laser range-finder to get distances. I have a light attached to it with velcro, for nighttime use.

Must-have for mildot corrections.

FannyFire STL-V6 is a proper, cheap, thrower. It is my favorite light.

Here's how I put custom lanyard which allows tail standing

i use the stock original lanyard and just push it to one side and it will tail stand

Yeah, it will, but I just didn't like original lanyard.

yours looks much better and stronger then the orginals

ikocuba have you looked at the driver? You ,may be able to convert it to 5 moe or 3 mode. How heavy is it. I have the 3 mode version.