Review: Versatile bicycle flashlight holder

Doesn’t it go the other way around? I thought the clamp part with the quick release was for the handlebars? I’m not sure I could even get the other part on my handlebars. How far does it open? Can you get it on handlebars without removing grips and shifters? Do you have any pics with it mounted on a bike?

I have not yet received mine. I was talking about receiving a triangular bag for bike frame.

I’m talking about the Flashlight holder in the OP not a triangular bag. :slight_smile:

It depends. A lot of people like to have the quick release on the flashlight end, so they can take their light off easily when they leave their bike.

Can it fit a Sky Ray King (the hand carry version - not the bicycle only version)? It seems that the smaller handle part was about 40mm.

No need to remove anything - unscrew the screw and it opens up. I put it on my ~25mm handlebar this way without trouble. Sorry, no pics.

I might do an ultra mini micro review once I get mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your review. The holder seems very secure!

Haha how’s the bag, brother? Isn’t it fate that you are slightly bounded to eachbuyer.com :bigsmile: :bigsmile: LOL