Review: Warsun X60 XM-L2 LED 5-Mode 26650 Flashlight

The inset shelf was cut out after the anodizing process, so seems like it was intentionally done at a later stage.

Included a few more pics.

I missed this review somehow. Thanks freeme. I cant quite believe what I've read or seen about the hole under the led. Its a real shame as the rest of the light looks very nice.

Thanks for the review freeme, i got one based on your review.
Good throw and great run times. I wish there is a zoomy model of this light.

Really? I like the look and feel very much too. It has good throw distance by default, even with reduce brightness. Hope WARSUN will come out will a updated version soon.

I just received an X60 and MX900 today, ordered these way back in June, went missing in the Phillipines and had to be resent. By the time they got here I have moved on to higher quality lights. The machining, styling and finish is great, the output is disappointing.

I do share the same sentiment when I first power up my X60 :S Especially, mine was really under-powered for some reason. That was the reason why my review process got hold back.

Yezl Y3 is of similar 26650 class and perhaps a much better choice than WARSUN X60. What other higher quality lights are you comparing with by the way?

What I mean by that is that back when I ordered these all my lights were budget brands. In the time it took for these to get here (nearly 3 months!) I have started buying higher quality lights that actually perform as described and don’t have faults that need modding. My recent purchase have been the Nitecore ec25 cobra, 4sevens MMU-X3, Sunwayman F40A, Supbeam K50 & X40, Acebeam K40M, Olight SR51 etc. I am not comparing these as direct competiors, just saying that I am much happier spending more per light to get lights that perform as specified.