[Review] Wuben E6 || 14500 / AA - OSRAM CSLPM1.TG || An ultra compact EDC thrower || 10% Coupon Code

Made me giggle! that’s creepy lol

Anyone end up with this light? Curious about the UI.

Not me. The UI definitely needs work.

I “deal with” the E05 because I just got used to the annoying UI. Click on, hold for off, or hold for turbo, then click for off. Wtf??

Mine is working its way through the postal system, currently in California. Hopefully I’ll be able to provide some details soon.

Anyone knows if the switch is lighted if AA’s are used ? (instead of 14500)

Yes, the indicator LED will shine up using both 14500 or AAs.

Vapcell H10 also comes in flat-top version.

I have 2 of them from Nealsgadgets that I use in my FWAA.

Does the battery level indicator work correctly for both 14500 and nimh?

My E6 has a raised black plastic ring around the positive contact plate so a flat top cell will not make contact.

Mine looks glued, I can’t open it…

Yes, mine seems to be glued as well. I didn’t try very hard to open it though, as I see no need to do so with this particular light.

Agreed, mine is glued, made a moderate attempt to get into it.

Hi !

Thanks for the great review!

The photos aren't loading, would you happen to be able to link to imgur album or something so they can be viewed again? I appreciate the thoroughness, and i saw the photos last week. I have a E6 coming in and wanted to see your photos of it with the bezel/reflector removed again.

Thank you!

Strange… they’re loading fine for me. Here are a couple of the images you’re probably looking for:
Imgur
Imgur

thank you gchart! I'm realizing my computer needs an update so that may be why. I appreciate those though!