[Review] Wurkkos TS25 || 4 x Nichia 519A + Aux RGB, 1 x 21700 || Output Measurement & Outdoor Beamshots

1 Thank

no knurling on the body :confused:

It actually feels pretty good though and isn’t slippery. I suppose some skin/some situations it might be a little slippery but generally the weight of the 21700 and the hourglass shape is enough. Now the smaller TS10, however, I find to be like a fish on a hook sometimes…small, light, smooth. When they were developing the TS10 I suggested that they should add some kind of grip, maybe like the micro grooving around the bodies of Hank’s KR4/KR1, but they left it smooth.

Agreed, I like the ts25 shape. You kind of hold it by the head and tailcap since they’re the wider points and the body just fits into your hand.

I hold the ts10 by resting it on my middle finger and looping my index finger up and over the pocket clip. Kind of using the pocket clip to hold it. Without the clip idk if I’d be able to hold onto it

Nice review! I dedomed mine and the beam is much less floody and a bit warmer, it was surprisingly easy to do, just pushed the domes off with a q-tip stick after having it on turbo for 10 seconds.