Review: Yezl Z1X XM-L

I wanna click-clack, click-clack double action knife!

It might just be your lucky day.

Mircotech Infidel at Manafont, starting from $33

I just looked at those. They messed up they're listing. Microtech never made the Infidel, that was Benchmade. Looking closely, they look like somewhat similar copies of the Microtech Combat Troodon and Scarab models.

I'm almost tempted to pick one up to compare it to one of mine... If the quality is anything like SRM, Elan, or Bee, then it would be the deal of the century.

They already got my paypal sent for the smooth double edge version. Can review it once in arrives. Or at least post some pictures. My knife knowledge is zip, zero, nada, so a full review might be out of my league.

And it actually says Scarab and Combat Troodon on the knifes, so they just messed the product info on their page.

Well, I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts on it. I'm especially curious about steel quality, action smoothness, and lock-up strength.

Yeah, I'm curious, but quite leery. Seen too many cheap autos where the action was sloppy and prone to failure, not to mention the cheap steel.

Definately have my ears open though, an SRM level of quality would be great in something like this.

Hey, Match, does this mean they copied a 6 year old knife exactly?

LOL! I just answered my own question. Each model pictured has the same date and serial number. :)

Johnny *I still want one* Mac

Not sure....looks that way though. Considering all the abuse I've given mine, it still looks brand new... so if these are built even half as strong they're a great deal.