Revived Flashaholic

Hi all,

I took a break from flashlights for a while, but with some recent headlight purchases, and a Fenix LD41 as my EDC and Nitecore TM15 as a new toy, I’m back at it!

Longtime member of the CPF, and loving the cool discussions and reviews here too.

Welcome back to the hobby!!

Thanks @Wrathbringer27! :smiley:

Welcome to BLF.

You mentioned revived… so who brought you back? :stuck_out_tongue:

Revived Relapsed Flashaholic :smiley:

Welcome to the forum jfong.

Nice toys you got there. You didn't just fall off the wagon. You jumped with off with enthusiasm. Hope you have a great time here.

Welcome over here!

Welcome!

Yes, welcome back to the hobby! There are some killer new lights lately that have revived what had been a stagnant market for a while there. :)

What has really revived it are the amazing new drivers the fine folks here have been developing. They've taken even older lights to a whole new level of performance!

Do Not look up “meteor 43”

for example

Thanks Kodachrome40, Datsun, ImA4Wheelr, djozz, Rusty Joe, JohnnyMac, and Ronin42!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I must be part plant / tree — it was the 2450 lumens of the TM15! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! That fits much better! :bigsmile:

Indeed! Go big or go home! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’m definitely going to check out what new options are out there for some of my older lights! :slight_smile:

Oh my! :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

Electric shock perhaps?

Hi and welcome jfong.

Welcome to BLF.

Sup and welcome back, 15+ years officially a flashaholic… There is no such thing as retired… :slight_smile:

Thanks for signing up, jfong!