ridiculously expensive bike lights...

…before becoming flashaholic i thought that bike lights were pretty good compared with let’s say maglites…but these days when i see what those bike lights are offering for the price…well…see for yourself and i would like to hear what you have to say…

What do you mean? You can get the 1600 lumen Maxx D for the low low price of $460 and it has four XP-Gs. LOL!

You can pick up a Sky Ray King for $40 and it is brighter and has better emitters. For $420 I’m pretty sure I could find a way to mount it.

Anyone who would spend $500 on a bike light deserves to get fleeced. More money than sense.

Might not be as expensive to those who spend a couple grands on their bikes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have suggested mtn bike setups? Any that handle the vibrations/shock well?

mount an armytek viking pro with this velcro adjustable mount. insert some double tape between the mount and handle bar for extra grip. also buy 4 cells of panasonic 18650 3400mAH. less than $150 and good to ride for few hours on maximum brightness mode.

(just an idea :p) )

Mount the light near its center of gravity so jolts don’t turn into twists.

You reckon they’re expensive ?
One word retort… Lupine :wink:

Not sure if the Spark is available as yet.

Yeah, put it on your head. The only light on my bike is a tail light. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bike light is a "special sector" where there are at least 2-3 brands that got some hefty prices and it seems keep going, which would mean they are successful.