Right charger for solar?

I won’t waste my time watching the videos but The Physics of Perpetual Motion explains why it’s not possible to have a perpetual motion machine.

I blame the breakdown of the US education system on many people’s lack of critical thinking :frowning:

I’ll watch a video to understand what the argument is in order to debunk it, but when there isn’t anything to counter in the video, just unsupported assertions demonstrating ignorance of basic principles, it is just a waste of time.

The last video I just posted is worth the watch everything is shown start to finish and explained shown were to solder the wires how the transformers are wired. What you need to if you want 220. And the first thing he plugs in 300 watt light then another 4 or 5 100 watt lights then a hair dryer. it’s a gas motor butbcould be used with a electric motor. If your saying 100 watts is enough that would easily spin that with minimal rpm loss It’s not really perpetual motion. A battery starts a motor and that motor turns a modified alternator. Now the alternator provides power. That power can now be routed back to the DC motor the battery was originally spinning. So until you cut it off or one breaks it should run just like your car can run without a battery but not before its started and current gets flowing. That was how the first guy made his. But that video isn’t available. But the one above should show everyone it’s possible if you need to run a few things easily possible. Just the 1000 watts in lights could take care of a refrigerator and led TV. Or a window at unit is 700 to 1000 or so watts. If it takes 100 watts for your motor that’s not much. And you don’t have to stop at one altenator there’s no reason you couldn’t do 2 or 3 together each with 2 step up transformers. So roughly now at 6000 watts or more could easily power a bigger dc motor to power 3 or however many you need. The original video I was trying to find he had one with one and another with 2 going.
I would imagine my father in law did it like this guy did to be able to get enough watts to be able to run what they did. Would be similar to what this guy is running roughly. And where he learned how to do that. It had to be in Germany before he came here.
But if it wasn’t for people actually trying to do stuff like this and just saying ah that’s not possible so it can’t be. Our knowledge changes all the time. Today’s known laws of physics will be nothing in the future. What is said can’t be done today will be done tomorrow. Think of going back a 100 years or so and telling people in a few decades you can fly to any country in the world. Or going to IBM in the early 70s and telling them in 30 years there will be a computer that’s the size of a credit card. That’s more powerful then the computer that takes up this whole room. Would be told it’s not possible and laughed. Well my university hand book says this so it must be true. And not give another thought to it. Do people really believe that the govt, un bilderbergs the people who run the world really give us half of what’s really possible. When the world is based on buying and selling of energy and oil, coal etc. And that’s really what they want. The world is a energy based economy. Making free power would destroy the world economy. When something great comes out or information gets out they are quick to intimidate. Or buy the patent outright and bury it. With stupid money you can’t refuse. We all know how the world works. Free power you can make at home with spare parts laying around is the last thing they want. They want to control every aspect of our energy usage down to the time of day what devices were used. So call me a sucker or gullible that’s fine. I believe that guy received phone calls threatening him. In another thread I talk about a energy device that can be carried in the field and is decades and decades ahead of civilian science. It’s slightly off topic. But I’ve seen people get killed over 2 cartons of camels cigarettes in the middle east. So when your talking about losing millions to billions a year. I can see being harassed and followed and told to stop or worse if it’s serious. I’m a simple man I was a trigger puller but I don’t see why it’s hard to believe a alternator can provide usable power. About a decade ago i would have been in your camp no its not possible and leave it at that.

So there’s a global mass conspiracy to prevent people from creating devices that violate the laws of physics yet people can post videos on youtube on how to do it. And it’s simple enough to build in one’s garage using common easily obtained spare parts? That a bit hard for me to digest.

Maybe some pepto will help that digestion. And not sure what physics you go by hears a little aid in that digestion go outside or whenever and take your battery out your truck and try to start it. Ok now put your battery back in and try to start it. Oh it started great. Now take the battery out. OMG mine blown I never knew these physics existed. The car can run without the battery. I never said it was perpetual motion. I said you need a battery or wall plug to start it just like your vehicle. Once it’s started you can have wire/switch tied in from your running power source to the DC motor and remove the battery. Try the above if you think that can’t work. If your car can’t run without a battery maybe you do have different physics which do change all the time. So why would it stop why would your car alternator stop because it’s not spinning the DC motor and alternator can’t stop according to your physics unless a switch is flipped or one of the two physically malfunction. Power is being generated in a loop right. Think back to your car you need a key and a battery. It won’t start until you have a battery that can spin it. Now replace your engine with a DC motor. Battery spins the motor it runs current is made its now running. And you take the power just like you gas engine from the same alternator slightly modified to power the motor. I can’t break it down any further. So why wouldnt they run until one breaks? As long as the alternator puts out current you motor turns and if your motor turns your alternator makes more current go figure. You don’t have to be a believer. But there are videos all over of people using alternators to generate power type it in on google or YouTube. Take that last video and recreate it. Show what this guy built and is running 2000 watts roughly on can’t work. And yes there is examples in history. What happened to Tesla he was breaking edge for his time. Jp Morgan found out he planned on giving people free power he pulled his funding and had the tower demolished this is a fact. When Tesla was stating he wanted to give the world free electricity all his backer backed out. And he died poor and alone. When the energy companies owed him money and said it will break us if we pay you this royalties. He forgave it but when he wanted to do good for the world they canned him and destroyed everything. And his design worked. The blanked area had usable power. Oil and energy companies will buy up any patent that threatens them. It’s through history they killed the first electric car. When cars first became popular there were the same amount of electric and gas powered cars. Oil won out. Why were Teslas papers confiscated at the moment he passed away? Why have a few inventors who refused to sell out their parents found suicided. Just like what happens when people go to testify on the Clinton’s always commit suicide with a pillow at that the day before. Why would they give us billions in record profits yearly. Why are they discouraging solar in more areas now and charge all these fees and rates to offset the money they are losing. At first it was ok but now lots and lots of people are getting it. So they have to charge them way more for the watt hours they use now. That’s there solution to the lost profits. It all comes back to money. And always will. Believe what you want. But you can go back through history and see where oil and energy companies have bought patted and designs from people. And can find the people who just made a world changing device and wouldn’t sell so distraught they turned down 10s of millions that they had to hang themselves. You honestly think the govt has your best interest at heart. That they want you to be self sufficient. They want a hand and control everything. They want to know when you use your power,when and what used it. Smart meters do this, smart water systems are now being installed. Now in California they are told starting next year or 2 they are limited to 55 gallons a day. Look up the Oregon man who was put in jail for collecting rain water that fell on his property. Anything that lands on the ground of your state the state owns. Dnr prosecuted him, maybe he doesn’t want the floruide laced water. It’s just for our teeth right. How much water actually touches your teeth when you drink. It always lowers a certain enzyme in the brain this is a fact this is why Hitler used fluoride on the jews to make them docile. After the war Europe banned it in water why? It was considered mass medication. Hitler also used kids to get the guns from people. Ring a bell with today? We need to protect the children we will protect you, you don’t need guns. The govt just loves it’s people to death. How many Jews would have just gotten on railcars if they had there guns. Or the what 10 20 million Russians stallin killed after he took their guns. We have to protect the children right. Just a world conspiracy right. We don’t need guns. The 2nd amendment isn’t for deer hunting. I loved that one. And it’s there to fight back against the govt over steps. And only reason. But the news won’t ever tell you that. You don’t need a AR to go hunting. Think of the kids the police will protect you. You don’t need your SIG right the police have everything more then covered to protect you. You don’t need to protect yourself. Just call your govt for help. I guess there’s no conspiracy to get rid of the guns from law abiding citizens. No conspiracy with old Walmart’s being reconstructed to be used for fema camps. Now you can look for yourself. Now illegals from across the border are being put into Walmart’s for females 2000 at a time but for years it’s been a conspiracy our govt would never round up people and put them in camps. We learned it was wrong in ww2 to round up all the Japanese. There couldn’t be a conspiracy now with all the pictures showing 100s of thlusands of fema coffins ready to go. Or operation Jade helm which is combat training against American citizens. They did surveys when I was in to see how many people would open fire on American citizens if ordered to. Obama got rid of all officers and generals that said no. I served under Obama I remember when the change happened. The very top Marine was removed with dozens and dozens of down and replaced with people who will. And it happened to all the branches. Our govt just loves us, so much they encourage and offset cost so we can get injected with mercury, other heavily metals and modified DNA. And all kinds of nasty stuff. But the rate of autism with the use of vaccines is just coincidence right? We had a guy in bootcamp who went blind from our entry vaccines. He got his vision back. But 3 months later when we graduated he was still in medical recovering. But 1/100,000 have that reaction. It’s a world conspiracy right shooting newborns with viruses that don’t even have a immune system yet. Another fun fact north Korea was the only country to not have a Rothschild central bank. And now they’re going to get one. Every country that hasn’t has been drug through war or threats of it. But there’s no world conspiracies right? The richest most powerful people in the world all get together a couple times a year because they’re just such good friends. But there just looking out for us. For reference grab a cup drink water or any liquid substance and see how much water actually touches your teeth. And the tiny amount that does that would be enough to do anything. If you wish every sip you take then Ya your getting it done. But I shouldn’t ask questions or try to do things just sit down shut up and do as your told we will take care of you. Don’t just read one thing and think that’s how it is ask questions actually try field research and not arm chair research. My book said alternator can only work on a car. Well did you try to. No my book says this is what it can do and that’s it. That’s the end of it. Even though it’s a machine now perpetual motion how many times has physics changed? How many of those times did everyone know they had it right. It’s in the great books of knowledge there is no other way no this law will never change. Volume 2 is released, no we really mean it this time this is cutting edge science we absolutely know this time it can never change or be wrong. Do you still believe the world’s flat? People still do even hundreds of years ago when it was found out it was round people still believe it as fact. In fact they the powers that be are always so certain of what they tell you. That you have to die if you don’t believe. If they released what they had overnight with not needing oil for transportation the economy would shatter. No more petrol dollar. How many gas stations would have to close down. How many of the millions of trucker in just America would no be unemployed. How many oil tankers gone, how about the 100,000 off shore oil industry, you have the refinery employees now gone. Our trade is done in oil at times. Without oil we have nothing our money is worthless. How many mechanics would lose their jobs some could be retrained but not most don’t need them. Not needing gas and oil won’t need as many mechanics. How many smaller business will go under because of all the jobs directly tied to oil can no longer shop there. Everything every job is somehow tied to oil and energy in one form or another. They could have gotten rid of it a long time ago. We will lose another 40 percent of our manufacturing jobs already to robots in the next 20 years. So yes there is a world conspiracy to keep you paying as much as they can for electricity, or energy in any form. They are changing things at a snails pace dragging it out. To point areas are trying to ban using chimeys anymore not to burn wood but use oil to heat your house. Just uncle same looking out right no don’t get free wood or very cheap wood, we got your back use this oil from us if you want to use it. Every year Exxon and others are seeing billions in record profits. It’s going to be a very slow decline that hadn’t started yet. They will fight green energies and technology to the end. And why would they. Why would anyone give up billions of dollars for the good of the planet that’s crazy right. Go read about Tesla one of the more popular conspiracies for you right there. Biggest oil man cut him and he never got a real backer ever again once they found out there wasn’t millions to be made. There’s a lot you can do with parts in the garage it’s the information that’s dangerous. Videos, pages get taken down all the time. No reason given just terms of service. Let’s say you pay what 300 400 for power a month. So let’s say average American pays 4800 a month for power. How much money would be lost if 1 million people built this or even knew about it. Alot of people don’t know use of common goods. Let’s say 10 million households made 90 percent of their own electricity from old car parts. The first one is big big money much more. You think they would broadcast on the nightly news good evening America did you know you can now take a DC motor and alternator and make your own electricity

Here’s another example like the Oregon man. This guy was sentenced to prison for installing a wind turbine on his property to make his own electricity. They don’t care if we can make our own power for free if they are going after individuals for this type of thing. They want to make examples they don’t want people to jump on board. It small maybe 15 feet high or so.

Here’s another in the state of Florida it’s illegal to power your home with solar panels off grid. You have to be connected to the grid to be able to use them. When the grid goes down you go down to. Hurricane Irma victims in Florida are told it’s illegal to turn on your solar panels. Floridians Without Power Told It's Illegal to Use Solar Panels Off Grid! Look - YouTube

Wanna go off grid completely you can be facing jail time making your own power, growing your own food, and using rain water instead of the cities services. Obama was a great president apparently it’s not just limited to Florida it’s all over. - YouTube

The list goes on and on for days farmers being fined millions of dollars for using solar and collecting water you name it. But wait there’s no conspiracy to be self sufficient right isn’t that what they want to go green. But if you go green you get prosecuted for it. You have to be hooked up to your local utilities and pay there fees then you can be green. I guess I’m just a crazy conspiracy theorist. Man can’t imagine being in prison, what did you do. I made my own power and got my water from my own land.
No conspiracy in a time of nature disaster facing prison or severe fines. Be on the grid or else. The list really goes on and on so if they care about that. You think they’ll let you power with this alternator and DC generator completely. And the above was with me saying you can remove the battery and it will run which it will but just like a car you don’t have to. It’s just you can if you want it powers itself when it’s started. You could run the loop and have it charge the battery at whatever current you wanted to. Or if you used it on grid you don’t need the battery at all. You can power your DC motor right from your wall plug and power some items use a small amoint of power to make you daily needs. Like above said a DC motor takes 100 watts? Wouldn’t it be better on the environment to use 100 watts to make 2000 watts. I’m sure on grid electric generators like above would be illegal as well. And they could be scaled to size depending on the homes needs. I guess carbon taxes and taxing cow farts is more effective in cutting burned fuels then actually using much less power. And it would be cheap to produce. Can’t charge for what you can’t meter. Screw the planet, daddy needs a new leer jet with the extra 4 seats. If they’re doing all this to people making it illegal to sustain yourself with no govt utilities imagine the techology that’s being supressed from us so that we can’t do this in mass. So I guess that’s why they havnt made home self running generators like talked about above because they can’t control it. And go after people who do this and share the info. Wouldn’t it be better instead of a massive grid with problems and making tons of pollution they could issue small generators that use just an small amount of power. Like the power companies use but on a smaller scale. We could use a 1/10th or less of current electric production and stop polluting so much. Always comes back to money and knowing what your doing. They love Alexa and facebook etc. They don’t need wire taps anymore people pay for Alexa and others to spy on them now.

That original video is gone I’m glad I found something close I’m surprised I did on YouTube. And my wife’s family would have no reason to lie to me they had power to run things after a hurricane from the trucks alternator. The video above shows it clearly works. Now with a engine your still paying for energy but with a motor it’s free no energy to pay for. If they go after people with legit solar who lost power no fault of their own and people who want to use solar and powerwalls with no grid hook up. Then you be the judge of what is truly suppressed out there. But there’s no conspiracy of using garage materials to make free electricity right? The world leaders would give us free energy if they could right. They care about us and the planet so much. They would never keep technology that could stop pollution almost completely. With the technology they have allowed us to purchase we still can’t use it without there permission and supervision. I’m sure it’s for are own protection. There’s enough here no need to into big pharma conspiracies. Basically healthy people don’t spend money. Cures don’t bring in hundreds of millions of billions annual like cancer and aids. But maybe I’m wrong maybe they care about our health more then they do us making electricity then billions of dollars annually.

hasn’t this run its course?
seems more a soliloquy than a discussion.

Not yet after I provided the example showing its possible havnt received a reply to it after basically being told it’s not possible. With both people being on for a good while afterwards You don’t have to partake in this thread if you don’t want to. Or you could provide some kind of solar help or portable generator help for the op. Or you can mark this rude and move on. Or show that the guy isn’t powering all those things with it. Maybe be some help dont like the thread move on no need to post asking if it’s done. It’s done when the thread gets buried in the back of the pages. With 700 post you know when threads are done. Maybe someone here with the skills and materials can build one of these generators and post it to blf and help others make them who don’t have that talent. Someone could use this during disasters, camping, to lower there power bill, actually help the enviroment Any number of uses If someone actually makes one then Ya it was all worth it. I would like to see someone here build something like this. Some people here could easily do something like this and we could get real measurements of what the max is figure out the most efficient ways If nothing else it shows how the world goes around and no one government actually wants anyone self sufficient. Any other questions

Well I stopped responding because clearing you don’t care for or understand basic scientific principles. But if it’s as easy to do as you alleged was done in the youtube videos then please create one and demonstrate such a device actually works.

No doubt your entire house is powered by such devices.

For everyone else I’m sorry that this thread has deviated so much so back to the standard local news :slight_smile:

Here is a different set up that shows its possible. He doesn’t use a switch he quickly switches the plug after starting it a battery. Powers itself, a crt TV, a drill and a fan at the same time. Apparently there are a few set ups that can achieve what’s called overunity. There’s some DC Motors videos that people plug in as well and can unplug. But this shows its possible and his design you can carry in one arm. Very very portable.

- YouTube with a switch it would be better took him a couple tries of switching the plug from the battery to the generator. But there’s no reason it won’t run until you cut it off or one of the two parts break. So I guess it isn’t that hard to make

No need to reply can’t argue with stubborn. No I don’t have the time or knowledge do it. The last example doesn’t seem to hard. The only down side it’s very noisy. But it’s possible. It would be easier to test your theories on your car and would be much quicker then me sourcing and building a device. All you need is a crescent wrench start your car unplug the cables and it still runs. It’s the same exact thing the altenator or generator motor whichever is used doesn’t know if it’s a gas motor or electric motor that’s spinning it. The motor doesn’t care what the power source is and the generator or modified alternator doesn’t care what’s spinning it. It just has to make more power then the motor requires I’ll take Zulu example above 100 watt DC motor well he powered 1000 watts in lights and a hair dryer that’s what 1800 on average for those. More then enough power even if your motor took 400 watts instead of 100 what’s so more then enough power to power the motor as well. It’s not perpetual motion at all. But if you take a few minutes and watch the one I just posted. And explain why it works when science says it can’t. Or why a car alternator knows what is spinning it. And decided to make power based on that. With the many different ones people have made its clearly possible to do. Some much better then others some with modified alternator some with generator Motors. Whether it starts from the wall, a battery or however once it’s started it running. I’ve seen enough of them today to know it works I guess like you know it doesn’t I just don’t see any examples from you of why it is working over and over again. With the video makers showing every cord and wire all around trying to stop any debunking. The only self contained one I’ve posted is above but there are others. It can be carried anywhere. It seemed one of the best to post. Perfect for trying to debunk. Your science term is called overunity. Watch the above video and then I’ll watch one from you showing why these devices can’t work. If I built one it would be the one above so let’s say I built it now debunk my creation. Easy enough

I ended up going with a couple Nightcore f1s

great choice, gives you LiIon charging and USB power bank option,

He recommended the Olight magnetic charger also, and I like that it can do Eneloops as well as LiIon, but it wont work as a power bank
thanks for the video link too

Im going to think about my priorities

1. LiIon charging
  2. Eneloop charging
  3. Powerbank
    is there a solar friendly charger that does all 3 things?

heres a video about the Olight charger, compared to a couple others including the Nitecore

I think you may be over-estimating how much power you’re going to get from a solar panel - in my experience, it’s much better to charge a powerbank from the panel and then use that to charge whatever you need.

In a full day of sunlight with that panel, you’re unlikely to get enough to charge more than one 18650 cell.

You can also just charge the cell in the light directly if it has USB charging, or charge the cell itself if you’re using a cell with a USB charging capability.

Charging the cells directly is usually more convenient when you’re, for example, camping, as you can leave the cell attached and un-used to the panel all day whilst you use other cells for what you need to do.

:slight_smile:

if you look back at my last post, with an Xtar PB2 I was able to charge two cells tested at 3100mAh from empty to full in 5 hours in winter, with shade for more than one hour of that.

Currently I am running 4 of those cells in a 4 bay Soshine (Tomo equivalent). I started them at 8 this morning, run down to shutoff voltage (3.2v) the night before. I tested in 3 powerbanks and could draw no more power from them. I expect the Soshine to be less efficient than the Xtar, and suspect it wont draw more than 1A, but I am optimistic I will have more than 50% in each by the end of the day. I think I would get significantly better results, and the maximum out of this panel, with two Xtars rather than one Soshine.

Thanks for the info about how well your panel’s doing - always good to know when making buying decisions :slight_smile:

You might find the Soshine powerbank useful on days with less sun, because drawing too much current from a solar panel can cause it to “crash”, i.e. the output voltage plummets and you get no power. Then you have to back off to a lower current that the panel can sustain under those conditions.

Hi, I have played a little today with my Blitzwolf BW-L3 28W charger and some of the toys, I specially bought for using with it:
-Xiaomi Powerbank PLM03ZM, but the new powerbank 2 also states it can be used as UPS (charge and discharge simultaneously)

- Tomo S4 (4*18650 batteries, micro USB, USB C and Apple in ports/1A+2A USB out ports)

• Tomo D2 (2*26650 batteries, micro USB and Apple in ports/1A+2A USB out ports)

All of them were working fine (tested them with moving the charger to shade and folding it for total cut out) and they resumed charging immediately after the charger was exposed to sun. No matter what the current was in, they charged the next device with steady current - i.e. it is safe to use them to charge a phone. I had no way to measure what both ports of the BW-L3 were capabple of together, as I could not stick 2 meters together, but each of the ports showed me 1,75 A max. I also tested 1 port with meter and the other charging another device, meter was showing 1.4A. I initially used the supplied cables of BW-L3 and Tomo, then I changed to better cable (Blitzwolf micro USB 1m) - meter showed bump from 1,4A to 1,73 A from the ports of the solar charger (next thing is to buy some more quality cables).

As for the devices: I liked most the performance of the Tomo S4 - in 1.7A, out 1.5A, Tomo D2 in 1A, out - 1.4A, Xiaomi in 1.2A, out 0,8A.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer (keep in mind my limited “test” equipment). Anybody able to send me link for good charging cables (micro USB and USB C)?

Here are some pictures from the “tests”:

If you want “free energy”, just get a solar panel. Perpetual motion machines won’t do it.

In those cases, it can be interesting to see all the manipulations they work in to make the con work. Not that pointing them out will convince people credulous enough to believe the con in the first place.

I dont mean to be rude, just honest

please stop feeding trolls!
stay on topic, dont argue about offtopic hijacks…
please ignore offtopic hijack posts

this thread is about solar panels and what chargers work with them

I think Zulumoose has done us all a good service by educating on the particular chargers that work with solar panels. He also has convinced me that he can fill up at least two 18650 from that $17 panel…

I am not a moderator, I just play one on the internet :wink: