Rofis R3 cheaper alternative? 18650 with swivelhead

Scam site for R3 sales

OK guys, this is only incidentally about the R3 but in case anyone is looking for one of these great little lights, I thought I might post this warning.

I was looking for a Rofis R3 and not having any luck funding any. Google search. Lo and behold, one of the top results shows that the site 192led(.com) has them in stock at a decent (but not outrageously good) price, like $66USD. They ship everywhere, there is a 10% off coupon code, great selection of stuff. Great!

Paypal and other verified methods to pay are available, so I thought, why not? Seems legit. I go ahead and order two R3s, and some other hard-to-find stuff.

I got suspicious when I didn’t receive any confirmation email of the order or tracking#. I Google searched the site (should have done this first!) and found this thread: 192led (.com) feedback?

Uh-oh.

I wrote the site message and tried to contact them otherwise. No response.

Anyways, in the end I had to cancel my credit card just to be sure and asked for a refund. Will be filing a complaint too.

Don’t fall for this scam site like I did!

PS. I’m still looking for the Rofis R3 or something similar…

It’s unbelievable that 192LED is still in business. I was looking for a BLF 348 the other day and the only place I found one was at 192LED , and for a good price. (Anybody have an extra?) Luckily I did search 192Led here before I ordered.