[Rumor] new 40700 cell size

What I find interesting is they are making one version lifepo4 And they are on the road now.

I’m always on alert a bit because li-ions have inherent safety issues, they need to be nannied or at least so I feel it. While can can be completely careless with Eneloops or alkalines. I think a great feature of these 4680 cell is that the chemistry is LiFePo which is safer than Li-ion, I like that idea, also for flashlights.

I don’t know if we are talking about the same thing, but the 4680 are chemistry agnostic, There are already projected production of 4680 in MNC MNX and LFP

LFP is the same as lifEpo4 right?

While I do agree, my li-ion converted hair clipper doesn't has BMS. I am the :D BMS, and so far so good.

The story behind such a thing goes back to when I first converted it to li-ion. I installed a BMS inside of it, but back then I didn't know BMS' required activation (applying some voltage in at the BMS terminals, i.e. connecting the charger). I believed my BMS was faulty, and so I discarded it… O:)

Mmmm, no. It’s LiFePO4.

wow how do you do the sub 4?

Subscript tags. :laughing:

https://www.keynotesupport.com/internet/special-characters-math-currency.shtml

or...if you like using iOS (iPad, iPhone) you can use Unicode Pad Express

And if you use the squiggles up top, you could become a Zodiac Killer, too!

Unicode Pad is also available on Android, I use it often.

However, how about using the advanced post editor? The advanced post editor can do everything the simple one does, plus a lot more. It's my editor of choice, even if I have to convert quoted text from the simple post editor a bit.

You can subscript or superscript selected text via the Format menu in the advanced post editor. Combine this with subscript characters, and you can do things like BattLiFePO₄. :CROWN: