"Salut" from France :)

Thank you all !

One last question : i think i’ll take some S2+ indeed, but what is the best option to get some 18650 battery with charging rack ?

I read that @spideroz talked about samsung 30q, but i’m looking for a package of 4 battery + charging rack.

—> the one and only real francophone :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda looks like “Joey” from the teevee show “Fiends”.

See?

:laughing:

Un de plus :beer:

Salut, welcome

Salut,

Pour tes partenaires, la convoy S2+ est un très bon choix (bien meilleur que ce qu’utilise 90% des agents de sécurité). Elle est a 10$ sur banggood avec le coupon adéquat :slight_smile: par contre faut acheter leur acheter aussi un accu 18650 et un chargeur…

Pour toi je conseillerais une klarus xt11 ou xt12 elles sont a moins de 60$ avec accu inclus et rechargement usb. Et avec leurs doubles boutons elles sont vraiment orienté utilisation tactique/sécu :wink:
Sinon il y a aussi l’astrolux ft01 qui a la côte en ce moment et qui envoie du pâté

PS : un topic très actif sur les lampes en français sur le forum.hardware.fr

Trad :

Hi,

For your partners, the convoy S2+ is a really good choice. You can find it at 10$ at banggood. But you have to buy one 18650 and one charger for each flashlight.

For you, I recommend a klarus xt11 or xt12 for less than 60$ with battery in and usb. They are really for tactical/security use with the double switch.
Otherwise there’s the astrolux ft01 who is a litle monster

Hi everyone,

After watching TONS of review, reading TONS of comments, exploring TONS of websites :disappointed: … YES ! I FINALLY MADE A CHOICE !

And i cracked for a Nitecore MH20 @ 45€ on gearbest + same brand battery : Nitecore NL1835HP :innocent:

I esitate a long time to take another battery, but thought that same brand was a better choice, event if there is some more powerfull ones !

Thanks to this site, my mind litteraly BLEW UP, but helps me a lot to take my choice !!!

Thanks again everyone, and have nice day and beautiful life !

Cy@,

jt40

Yep, that’s been my EDC for a while, and probably will stay that way for even longer. There are some really nice lights out there that allllllllmost had me (F1, SP32Av2, i332, UT20…) but the MH20 just ticks all the boxes.