Samsung ICR18650-26FU SDI 4C31 replacement

So, you quit on me? Can you explain what’s going on or not?

My OS says battery is charged but when I remove it and then plug it in again, it goes back to the same state. “28% capacity, 33% an charging”. I don’t know how the system says it’s charging, it charges and then, if I remove the power cord, laptop just goes off. And I can’t also understand how OS says it’s charging when it is not in reality.

I'd have said “your battery board is screwed up”, but since from this side I can not really assess it I just let you dig it some more.

Disconnecting the battery needs to be done properly, first and foremost from either V− or V+ (to power off the microcontroller) and when reconnecting either V− or V+ must go in the last place. Any shenanigans and the microcontroller will raise the permament failure flag and/or get some damage which you'll also need to diagnose and fix. I had to deal with this. I screwed up the original board, then tried to fix the battery with another board from an aftermarket battery whose cells were much worse. For whatever reasons I screwed up that cheap board too. Then I transplanted another board from a different old laptop pack whose cells were nearly dead, and at last I had to deal with reprogramming the firmware (for which I requested assistance since no idea, see my #11 post above). I thought this last step would not be required as the old battery was still slightly alive. However, the board's firmware refused to recalibrate with the newer cells. :facepalm:

Definitively your battery board seems to be screwed up.

I do not think Youtube offers a rotate video option, you need to do that with proper video editing software.

For the Love of God, film your videoclips with your smartphone in landscape. Problem solved (and healthy necks LoL).