Saturday Night Lights

Budweiser has some great super bowl commercials. I drink it from time to time.

Nice commercial, but it doesn’t make me want a beer. Lotta money spent on that prime air time. Awe factor is high but…
Here I am opening #4, but this all started before the commercial. :wink:

Same here, they only last me about a year. Luckily though my employer gives a boot allowance every year. Hate to have that come out of my own pocket

And just checked in on my work. 10+ 3/4in solder joints, no leaks. I getting good at this plumber SHTuff.
Sucked all the scale ouut of the HW heater too while it was apart, Not bad at all, no where near bottom element on a 10+ year old heater.

BTW, I got some PEX supplies. Went with the Stainless type band clamps and tool. One tool for all sizes, easier to cut off and can be buried if need to do some under ground work. Now have what I need to run a dedicated HW line to kitchen. Also installed a ball valve to isolate the section needed later for that line.

Last year I got a pair of Carhartt boots on clearance from local Orscheln Farm and Home.
They were on clearance for 28.99. Went back the next day and got the last pair in my size. They were previous years model. 129 regular price.

Just before winter I got a pair of Cat boots, same thing, discontinued or updated. 29 dollars.

I do a walk through every time I go there, just in case…

VW, good job on the soldering. Better than I can do on flashlights.

Your flashlights leak?
Sorry, #4 talking there…

I can solder tiny stuff too. Just need a big magnifying light these days. Built a few 17mm boards from scratch with only an iron. Stacked many 7135’s. I got no idea how the parts all work but I can solder them :smiley:

Did this a few days ago
Onkyo Repair

LOL> Yes sometimes they do.

Cheers BLF!

That is Neat photo Pete. We had the grand daughter tonight, her mom just picked her up.

I am getting ready to eat a burger, then maybe have a Bush light.

It is –30 Celsius with a –37 Celsius windchill so I would rather be at home.

18F here right now.

Anyone likes pickles?

I picked these up the other day and like them a lot. Just a touch of sweetness and spice. During summer time, I make my own.

Another excellent night of Supercross for me. Still not the same as the Carmichael days though but still great stuff.

23F here, –30C is cold, pickles yep I like some pickles

Technically it's Sunday morning right now, but that's only because I've been tying into my birthday cake for the last ten minutes, so I have a valid excuse for being late. Heart-shaped yellow bakery cake 'cause my Lovely Wife seems to be sort of fond of me. Fondant icing, 'cause nothing else will do.

slmjim

Happy Birthday slmjim.

Canned up some French green beans and Asparagus last nite … :wink:

Looks yummy

missed ya guys last night :person_facepalming:
Watched Hunter Killer (good) then Polar (OK…) and fell asleep during that one.

Wife has me hooked on Justified. After I had a burger and a beer, was out also.