Selection of "slender waist" Wurkkos WK10 14500 Light Single Color Aux

:+1:

What is ā€œCSP Main LEDā€?

:sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks so much Wurkkos! What will the price be in USD?

CSP LED is a high cri LED , which used in sofirn LT1S lantern too

Who manufactures this LED?

I like ice blue in my FWAA so I voted that too. Amber is too dark for me in low mode.

dang! CFW dragon miniā€™s?? The look killer!

7 colour options to vote, and 6 pics of colours? I take it the purple is the one not illustrated?

Had an D4SV2 for a long time now and tend to leave it in the cyan light blue on its lowest setting. This is just for night location if I want to find it, it serves no other purpose and doesnā€™t light any of the room.

Red is good, but less visible on low on the Emisar. The amber/orange colours look good and shouldnā€™t bother anyone who doesnā€™t want blue. Us lot tend to veer toward the warmer tints anyway soā€¦

ā€¦voted ice blue (hoping thatā€™s the cyan type and not dark blue) :slight_smile:

Too many choices :smiley:

Would be nice to know more about those CSP ledā€™sā€¦ got a data sheet?

Ready to purchase a couple!

Me too, how long until we see these launch?

the first batch with orange/red/ice blue aux leds 200 each in processing now,I think it should be available this month

I want to order one of each color! Woot!

Is there going to be a GB for these?

I am really itching to pull the trigger on one or 2 of these when they hit. I like the FWAA, but these may be an improvement.

Will this driver be regulated on low modes, or pwm fet all the time?

Also, is a standard carclo optic compatible, Iā€™d like to use the elliptical one for a bike light.

RGB makes the logistic for the manufacturer much easier.
One single version of AUX LEDs instead of 3-4. And customers not buying because of the ā€œwrongā€ AUX.

Or you go with one AUX color