Semi groupbuy Jaxman X1 host

Not available at this time. Any clue when it’ll be available again ?

How I missed this till right now I’ll never know………… :person_facepalming: … :person_facepalming:

Any idea if anymore of these will become available again or is this ended and over??? :frowning:

Good to know, thanks…

Yes it is supposed to come back

Great input about extension!

That’s very nice to know, I have made an order for a X1 host I will try get the extension shipped with my current order.

Thank you for the great info :+1:

Gary, Paul is JaxMan, Simon is Convoy. :wink:

Oh yeah, and “The Mrs” is Mr. Steve Did Not Finish. (MRsDNF) He has a long history of starting things and forgetting to go back and finalize. :stuck_out_tongue: The pair of us could forget Armageddon without even having had a drink. Sad, maybe, but oh so true.

:laughing: :laughing: Just got up and logged on and darn Dale what a great way to start my day with a huge smile, you are so darn funny, and I have realized the forgetfulness but that’s alright, you only have a thousand and one things going on at any one time, I still want to send that Ti X6 to you but I keep thinking I’ll wait until things slow down for you, but I’ve now realized there’s no slow down for you which is very good for sure, I wish I had half your drive.
Yes I am very aware of Paul and Simon and I think they might actually be friends or very close anyhow, Paul has mentioned some things to me that would certainly lead me to think that, I think Convoy machines Jaxman products, not positive but it sure looks like it physically and then how tight the two companies really are, I’ve thougt about asking Simon to please walk down the hall and say reflector in Chinese and that is what Gary is trying to say… ha ha, but I don’t. Trying to get that smooth reflector for the L6 and it’s the same one in X6 Hunter so finally in that message the part yes I can do your requirements is just that with some pills, Pauls English is no where as good as Simon so it takes a bit sometimes, but Paul is an awesome guy just like Simon, two peas out of the same pod… ha ha…

Hmmm, I have spoken with both Paul and Simon, in regard to typing messages here but not actually in voice. Whether or not they share anything in the business or even work in the same building I cannot say.

I CAN say that Simon’s L6 reflector is not the same as Pauls Jax X6 Hunter reflector. They are made differently and apparently with different coating processes. They are of similar size, but the outer machining dimensions are not the same nor is the readily apparent quality. While the L6 reflector may fit into the X6 Hunter, it won’t work the other way around. The outer lip of the X6 Hunter reflector has a much deeper shelf which makes it stop nearly 1/2” above the L6’s XHP-70. Definitely not interchangeable.

I have both, and see similarities but not a legoability. My battery tubes are not interchangeable between the two although some have reported this to be the case.

Hum hadn’t noticed, what the, that lip really bothers me,
And I have just now seen what you mentioned, that lip,
Geez sure glad it wasn’t a snake, it sure is a sad sight for my sore eyes, darn it, well bag it I guess.
I was happy as could be to see Simon released the S2+ SMO 20x12mm reflectors and bought a bunch,
Thanks Dale, you just saved me from a huge goof up, I did really think that would work perfect,
I think next time I have a not so bright idea I will drop you a question before I leap,
Thanks, Really close call, that would have been costly mistake, stupid lip, Simon giving me the lip, really…? argh
Oh, bad phrasing of words as usual, I can’t speak Chinese and won’t even try to call China for anything, well I don’t think so anyhow, but wrong words in wrong meaning, only meant same as you typing, sorry.
How could I miss that lip, I do have it sitting right in front of my good eye… :person_facepalming:

Now it’s me laughing. :laughing:

:smiley: This is all very amusing to read. Regarding all the different parts and interchangeability I just don’t know. I do know that Simon and Paul indeed know each other and Simon respects Paul and his company and everything Simon has told me indicates this is a mutual respect for each others individual businesses. They’re in the same region in China but not in the same building. I do not own any Jaxman lights yet but the X1 and the Z1 are definitely on my wish list. I’m glad to see some Jaxman hosts going out and I’m waiting for some great builds from the BLF crew! :+1:

Ha Ha Ha :laughing: Hey JDub this is really to darn funny and please know when I mentioned walking down the hall I was just kidding,
Dale had me rolling but because of my own stupidity, I am sure glad I’m able to laugh at myself but I was also very ticked off at me that I couldn’t see a big fat lip on that reflector and after looking at them for a month at least, unbelievable, but sure am glad that Dale said something, I’d rather be embarrassed than making a completely foolish purchase and I was right there ready but now I get what Paul meant when he asked are you sure? Well all I wrote back this afternoon following Dales saving me from myself was ah Paul I’m sorry for wasting your time and just forget about those reflectors, just discovered they won’t work ha ha, I measured and remeasure and analyzed and what a waste of time if I can’t see the worlds biggest lip around the top of that reflector until Dale tells me… Oh boy, Yep I think Simon I think Convoy then JDub, I think Jaxman I think Paul and now big fat lip, so where should we go from here fellas, I’ve had way to much fun today, but did get my order in with Paul and hope to see some real Jaxman X1 extensions coming, haven’t gotten a confirmation yet on shipping and total price but it’s in the works but minus the flat lip reflectors, :person_facepalming: :blush:

Edit: Just thinking and feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I’m starting to think maybe flashlights are over my head and perhaps I should try gun repair and modifications, ya that’s it, see you all later… :laughing:

Gary, can you rig me up a Wildcat .454-.357 round? The .454 Alaskan would be supertrick firing a 180gr .357 Black Talon bullet at stupid velocities… (talking smack but still, it would be pretty trick to make such a wildcat, maybe a .500S&W shooting .40 cal 180’s? Maybe more likely in a Desert Eagle .50, but hey, it’s all in the challenges right? A full custom necked down revolver cylinder might be quite interesting. :wink: )

Edit: Would a 125gr .357 have any merit at 2500fps for some 1735fpe? :open_mouth:

Hmm really a steer away to guns?
Most of us EU peeps don’t get that talk at all.
Flashlights seem a lot safer even with Ultrafire cells in series (yeah now that an extension tube on the table :wink: )

Was teasing T18 after his funny sign off about taking up modding guns. Sorry.

Heheh as long as no new hosts or builds are posted steering off seems fine. It can be amazing how much educational things come from these kinds of of topics :smiley:

To tell you the truth, things like .357 I only know from movies.
The hoops one have to jump through to be able to own something like this here is making customer support of GB, BG AND FT seem like childsplay.

:laughing: Hey I only now saw Dales joke, Dale got what I was talking about, being if I can’t see a fat lip on a reflector do you think I should be messing around with guns, NO… NO sorry needed and thanks for any concern, I used to have lots of guns but own none now, I don’t like hunting and to me if I were to own a gun it’s probably due to some worry about humans and I have no worries so no need for guns, but thank you The Miller for the concern and I liked your joke Dale, that would be some wild modding for sure, some 25 years ago I bought one of the first issues of the .44 mag Desert Eagles, just for the wow factor with my friends then and we all packed guns back then but I’m fairly old now and don’t care for them much, Thanks though guys, really, just a really bad sign off on my part meant as a joke and clowning myself when Dale pointed out my stupid idea, thanks really…!!

By the way The Miller, I don’t know how your communication goes when dealing with Paul but mine is horrible, I can’t pin him down and commit to anything it seems and I have nearly 200$ sitting in his cart and I’m about to pull the plug if he can’t come through with the extensions that he told me they have,
I’m trying to tell him to sell me 2 extensions and a bunch of other stuff with lights and it is not working, but I did just got off Alie and answered his question to me but get half answers it seems from Paul, he’s real busy so I get that so I wait and see or pull the plug and move on, I don’t need his hosts personally and will buy whatever I need to do what I’m trying to do but without a vendor on his A game I’m dead in the water and will use Convoy tubes as extensions, maybe that’s the point he’s making, after all I did get a message last night from Simon and he said that Jaxman and Convoy use the same factory for their hosts so that explains to me why I saw the similarities that I mentioned to Simon and he confirmed that much, Simon is so easy to deal with and much better English…

Edit: Been at BG buying up the house, they have a huge sale right now and I found those Krono’s SE boxes they said they would release so bought a bunch of those, I think BG photo shopped the numbers for the S/N that were on the originals but hoping there is no numbers, sent a question to BG but no reply, may need to plane them down and reseal them lacquer I guess or send to Dales house, ha

Ah OK yes I will ask Jaxman about the extension
I did it and then the answer was ” no the X1 is meant to be short ”
Seeing the reflector hole I kind on agree.
Email Sunday evening/night about when China starts the work week
Bit Jaxman is swamped with big outside AliExpress orders and private matters so I tend not to push and let them take their time.
If I know more, you know more!

And in the mean time, T18 and DBCl Custom your posts bring a bif smile to my face :wink:

Yes The Miller fully agree, please don’t bother him about those extensions, I have pushed it enough but I did post that response from Paul here that he claimed to have