Shadow JM07 Clone Spotted at DX

i dont know why but for some reason i thought it said 3 AA not AAA

blame it on the beer :open_mouth:

silly as it might sound, really diggin the red button.

anyone know where to buy these?

I agree, it looks good in red! I've not seen red tail caps for sale myself.

-Garry

Even like the little “X” simple instead of stippled.

Well I just got notice that DX shipped my order (10 days after ordering). They shipped by Singapore Post too. Now the long wait!

-Garry

Do you think this tube might fit the Defiant superthrower head?

I really don't know. My guess would be no, but I can report back.

-Garry

Ok thanks.

Vaguely recall someone said their JM07 almost fit, but didn’t quite screw in the whole way.

The Sky Eye F15 (Trustfire A8 clone) may be a better choice for use with the Defiant Super Thrower. Pulsar is getting that one in for review and can relay that info. We know the TF A8 tube fits.

-Garry

Oh yeah. Was talking to gords about an A8 clone for that very purpose. Might try em both depending what you find. :slight_smile:

i will let you know when i get it. i dont have a defiant, but i do have the a8. if the a8 will work and all parts interchange between the a8 and f15, it should also fit

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/16470#node-19158

Was referring to this one actually… the other a8 clone lol

Now DX has added an Ultrafire version (LZZ-F13) of this Sky Eye F13. Same price.

-Garry

Now we have a Raysoon version for $26.

-Garry

This light is on meritline too, but the description is suspect

Yeah, the entire description sounds suspect! I've never dealt with Meritline and don't really desire to.

-Garry

I have no experience with them either, and don’t really feel the need to gamble. There is no way that light is actually NW.

Sadly, I don’t see these sorts of budget lights ever being offered in NW. They hype lumen ratings like crazy already, so you know maximum brightness bragging rights is their main concern. NW and warms have slightly less output - which would obviously never sell! :wink: riiiiiiiight……

The day the cheaper vendors/mfrs start offering neutrals & warms would be a bad day for vendors like intl outdoor and fasttech, but a great day for tint snobs! :slight_smile:

Well they did claim only "860 lumens" on this one which could be close to being true! Somehow I don't believe this statement though: "Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides enhanced reflector performance" - yeah right! It's a basic cheap chinese aluminum reflector!

-Garry

It does seem like they stole a nitecore pioneer description, like was speculated on that other thread I linked.

Not sure why they would do so… but then I dont agree with a lot of what goes on…

Yep, stats match the EA4 Pioneer, that’s exactly what they’ve done, they’ve copied the stats and a lot of it’s description.

This part made me laugh:

“Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface”

So this light apparently has a camera style shutter button like the nitecore lights, only it’s invisible. :bigsmile:

Don’t think I’ll ever bother with meritline.