Shadow JM07 - The Perfect Cycling Light?

How hard would it be to add a couple more 7*7135 chips to the driver to get current to maybe 3.5 amps?

Also, you could hook a 26650 directly to the LED is reverse polarity and not hut it, they have a reverse breakdown in the 60V range, it wouldn't even conduct at 4.2V.

Looking better all the time. Now to work out the battery and charger purchase to "finish the package." (but that's another thread)

I'd like to see a DRY used on a bike!

DRY is great on bike

I just realized the straight part of my bars is only a good hand-width on each side. So that leaves me with room for a single light and a computer. The choices are narrowing to the 26650 vs 18650 battery format. (I just have to get past a charger decision for the 26650 battery)

With statements like "Beam pattern - JM07 is pretty much perfect" and "bigger and brighter." it's a pretty good selling point.

Janko, is that the Shadow X11 you have right next to the uf-2100?

That is some serious LIGHTPOWER!!!

What mount are using to mount the DRY?? Is that a Two Fish mount?

the lights are uf2100, ufc2 and dry ;)

held by two fish mounts from dx

Would the two fish mount fit a SR King?

Also, I can't find it on DX :( Did it disappeared from there, or I just fail at searching?

At DX

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-adjustable-bicycle-mount-for-flashlights-2cm-4cm-diameter-31871

EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400290256916

(Tested seller)

I have bought about 20 pieces, for me and friends, in the last 15 months - the BEST flashlight BIKE mount!!!

Thanks for eBay link - I'd much rather order from there than from DX!

Does light needs to be mounted at weight center point, or it doesn't matters (like with Fenix mount for example)?

Mounting at the weight center point seems to work well with most flashlights, in order to avoid oscillation during off road rides!

Do Fenix mounts work well, even if you "misplace" the flashlight???

If your handlebar (and flashlight) is thick enough for Fenix mount - yes, even miscentered flashlight won’t move around.

What I hate in Fenix's mount, though, it rotation ability - even touching it a tiny bit gets flashlight rotated a good 5-10 degrees off center. Fixed 90° would be so much better..

We think alike!!Wink I just reordered another 5. The price goes down the more you order. Also, they are exact copies of the Two Fish mount, that goes for $7 to $10 elsewhere.. We are true Budgeteers!! Wink

be aware, that the twofish lock from dx unmodified doesn't hold any bigger light without bouncing!

my dry is held by two of them actually, one on the bars and other on the stem

(sorry for OT, that shadow looks great btw :) )

Thanks for that update on mounting the big lights. When you say bigger light, you are talking about the stubby type that hold 3 (18650s) and/or 3 (26650s)???

It should hold a single cell 26650 light without bouncing.

Also, on the modding the two fish, you mean adding another one??

As you can see, I am eating this up!! Wink

p60 host with extension tube (2x18650) did bounce in terrain (in the woods)

single 26650 light should be fine, just mount it right after the head in the balance point of the light

by modding I meant strapping the velcro not inside the holes in the mount but around it to keep the rubber squeezed all the time

if you need better explanation, I will make a video tutorial and make a separate thread :)

I got all of that!! Wink

For right now, the biggest I will be mounting on my bikes will be single 26650 lights. I even got one of those cheapo 3x cree single 26650 lights ordered. As far as the DRY types flashlights, I want one bad.. Wink But, might be a little tough mounting it on a road bike, and STILL keep the cool looks.. Also, for the moment, I am not into the multi-cell lights as they would be too long to mount on my bikes, and they would look too long too.

Big thanks for the feedback,

HI, We Ask the help. Test or review Shadow VG10 vs N-light ST50 vs Shadow JM07 and Beamshots.

I want to buy Shadow VG10, I not find his(its) review. want to see comparative photo beamshots.

as you consider good flashlight Shadow VG10 ? compatible Panasonic 18650 Protected ? or only UnProtected ?

Excuse me for my english.

I am thanked you for help.

Your English is perfectly understandable, larts.

Welcome to the club!