She should have carried a torch!

Why wasn’t she properly equipped for the job? :weary:

That’s strange… Over here we make the employer insure his/her employees against injuries sustained on the job. It’s called “Worker’s Compensation”. This case would lack what the Law calls “Standing” and would likely be dismissed without so much as a second thought. Even WE don’t waste the Court’s time with this junk.

Maybe her employer should get all proactive and smart and junk; and buy her some DANCE SCHOOL LESSONS so she won’t be so clumsy on her feet next time. Maybe PT is too socially stigmatizing for the muffin-top generation…

Can you see her chasing a bad guy? Not for long! Sorry, but if she can’t do a simple property sweep, why is she rolling on that call?? What can they expect from her if she encounters a real criminal??

They also serve who push papers across a desk…

Exactly my point about the insurance. It’s the same here in Austria where I work and it’s the same in Slovenia where I’m from and it’s the same all over the “civilized” world. So I really don’t see any ground to sew someone for injuries sufferd on job, except looking for some extra on the side.