Shipping back to normal in China?

Well, my ordered from Convoy (Simon) arrived. One more to go.

When did you place the order? Placed 2 this week but looks like only label has been created.

Feb. 4th

I just ordered a light from Banggood on the 3rd, shipped on the 6th, and no tracking # yet. So not normal yet for me. :cry:

On February 12th I entered a post about shipping in the Conoravirus discussion thread.
And I have kept it up to date with dates of receiving items, et cetera.
All items that were mentioned there are (being) fullfilled at this moment.

If anybody is interested: here is a LINK to that post.

I placed an order with Sofirn light on Feb 2nd , the tracking number still says it’s in China.

I contacted Sofirn they assured me it shipped . Its not the first time I received an inaccurate tracking number from Sofirn

I placed an order for an Astrolux FT03 from Banggood on February 28. The last entry for the tracking number shows “preparing shipment” on March 3. Banggood customer service keeps telling me to “wait another week” and “check with your local post office.” Since the tracking number shows the package is still in China, what possible reason would I have to “check with my local post office”? USPS tracking still says “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.”

Bought some stuff from Convoy’s Simon store shipped mar 9 delivered today.

So, I have and had some things on the way, bought some weeks ago in AliExpress stores.

Some stuff from Convoy was handed to airlines. I don’t have any update since 7th April, but I hope they are “on the way”. (bought on the 30th March). China Post Registered Air Mail

I also have some batteries from a reliable seller, which are “ready to ship” since the 15th April. (bought on 1st and 2nd April). PostNL

I had some Xiletu tripods for cellphone bought on the 5th April that were supposedly shipped, but the seller sent me a message informing that they were returned to the store yesterday. He said to open dispute and that we offers the refund, and suggested to send the items through AliExpress Standard Shipping. According to his words, I believe this is probably “safer” to ship items through this method, although it has a shipping fee.
The one I chose was the free one from China Post Registered Air Mail.

So, some things are back, but maybe there are some shipping constraints.

Just to “equalize” things, there are also some constraints in shipping between some european and EU countries

EDIT: led4power couldn’t send things from Croatia to Portugal by registered air mail. He managed to send the package a couple of days ago but by other type of post service .
This makes me think that due to flight restrictions there are some delays and impossibilities to send some things via “air” mail… at least to some countries.

My Kaidomain order made in early January shipped in mid February, but I got it fast since the shipping label said it came from California? I ordered a bunch of stuff from AE. A Convoy driver on 3/8 received 3/23. Stuff I ordered end of March from LHT Flashlight store and other places shows shipped a couple days later. All those shows moving along according to tracking. I ordered some 14500 batteries from Shockli on AE 4/6 and the order is still processing 11 days later. I ordered more stuff April 10th and April 13 and 16th and the Convoy order shipped, but other is still in process. Not sure if it’s 100% yet, but getting better. Stateside shipping is normal for me.

Ordered something from eBay on March 6, still haven’t receive it. Email seller, he blamed it on the virus…

Yah they blame it on the virus, but take it with a grain of salt. Some US businesses are still closed or on limited availability, but most are still working, esp. small ones. I orderes from Mtn Electronics on April 2nd or 3rd and got it 12 days later because it was a custom driver. If you order after April 1st from the US, chances are it will be normal shipping.

I have some stuff coming from AE and BG ordered a couple of weeks ago, and although they show as despatched, and the numbers are valid, there’s precious little movement. I understand that freight flights are getting few and far between. Normally I don’t worry about shipping times, when it comes it comes, but I have some cool stuff on the way :wink:

Posted this earlier here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/61826?page=1

4 Sofirn SP10S lights ordered 1-21-20. 3 of them have arrived different dates. Still waiting for 1 Sofirn SP10S ordered in January and stuck in Hangzhau and hasn’t moved since 3-2-20. And a TS80 in Hangzhou as well. I’m done ordering anything from China until this clears up.

Edit - the TS80 is the USB powered soldering iron. https://www.banggood.com/MINI-TS80-Digital-OLED-USB-Type-C-Programable-Soldering-Iron-Station-Solder-Tool-Built-in-STM32-Chip-p-1330060.html?rmmds=search&ID=554957&cur_warehouse=USA

TS80 in jade? I got that one a few months ago. Its my EDC until the next one comes.

I hate to cut my own throat, butt China does not deserve free shipping at the expense of USPS.

I noticed Armytek restocked their nichia headlamps already, Zebralights wait is forever. Luck of the draw?

I received one item (thanks Hank) and another AE item has made it to the UK. My BG orders show as shipped but the tracking info has not updated, and one of them shipped on the 19th of April. Live chat just falls over, and there doesn’t seem to be any other options on the BG app.

I suspect there is an issue with BG shipping as usually the tracking updates pretty quickly. I have tracking numbers which show Hermes as the final carrier but Hermes tracking does not help either.

I think I will hold fire on any further BG orders until the situation improves.

My AE orders are still stuck somewhere in the space time continuum. All ordered around April 1st amd expected by May 5th. Some Convoy which usually have 15 days shipping. They will get here eventually I hope. I have projects on hold because of it :weary:

My Jetbeam was here in record time, LEDs from Sofirn took six weeks or so. Pretty normal. There’s a slowdown due to anti-viral measures while number of orders from china likely have declined severly. That’s how I’d explain the situation.