Shipping back to normal in China?

I noticed Armytek restocked their nichia headlamps already, Zebralights wait is forever. Luck of the draw?

I received one item (thanks Hank) and another AE item has made it to the UK. My BG orders show as shipped but the tracking info has not updated, and one of them shipped on the 19th of April. Live chat just falls over, and there doesn’t seem to be any other options on the BG app.

I suspect there is an issue with BG shipping as usually the tracking updates pretty quickly. I have tracking numbers which show Hermes as the final carrier but Hermes tracking does not help either.

I think I will hold fire on any further BG orders until the situation improves.

My AE orders are still stuck somewhere in the space time continuum. All ordered around April 1st amd expected by May 5th. Some Convoy which usually have 15 days shipping. They will get here eventually I hope. I have projects on hold because of it :weary:

My Jetbeam was here in record time, LEDs from Sofirn took six weeks or so. Pretty normal. There’s a slowdown due to anti-viral measures while number of orders from china likely have declined severly. That’s how I’d explain the situation.