Should I post my Xeccon D2X dive light review?

Well, I go away for a few weeks and I miss all the drama (and spam, apparently). Since I'm out of the loop and don't have the time to play catch up at the moment, I haven't made up my mind and will refrain from making any comments. That said, it looks like an interesting design. Anyone have a link to the DX version, please?

This one looks similar, but it has just a XP-G:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/bt-qs66-cree-xpg-r5-180lm-2-mode-white-led-diving-flashlight-1-x-18650-112814

By accepting the deal aren't you obligated to post a review.

I say go for it!

Thanks, Confusius! Looks like it's backordered...

Thank you for all your opinions and votes. Most of you bring up some very good points of conjecture. After a lot of careful consideration, Ive decided not to post my review of this light. While it is a fantastic and well crafted design (for its actual intent), I simply can not ignore all the outrageous lies the seller has posted across multiple forums to its members. I feel that my posting a review of this light would be condoning their extremely unprofessional behavior and setting a very poor example for other sellers to follow. While I am rather surprised that the majority of our members would still enjoy reading the review; in consideration of all the wrong doing the seller has been caught red-handed at, I for one can not in good conscientious support it.

My personal feelings are: IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY XECCON PRODUCT OF ANY TYPE, PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE. This so called company is morally corrupt and has fabricated the wildest of lies to sell a product that they did not design or manufacture.

As has been the case in the past, XECCON = "Mark as SPAM" Its companies like these that give good products a bad name.

Much respect.

Whether you chose to post or not, I appreciate that you asked for feedback on a difficult decision. Again, kudos to you and I respect your decision and your reasoning not to post.

Cheers

Are you in an way related with xeccon?

FL2011 marked as spam due to obvious shilling.

I agree. It looks like more xeccon spam trying to drop a turd on our faces again. Marked as spam... thanks.

QFP.

Also, like I said before, I don't have a horse in this race and I think if a company's behavior is brought up on a public forum, they should have a right to respond. That said, do you really believe it's a smart business decision to come here and try to insult a respected member of this forum?

I have been pretty busy these past few months and other than what I read here, I don't know anything about this whole business. I do know that you registered here to insinuate that one of our own somehow cheated you. Someone who I and others here know to be a good guy, I might add.

Instead of explaining the situation, which might have done you some good considering how highly BLF tends to rank on Google, you chose to make it personal. And that alone is enough to make me want to avoid your company and its products.

Once again, Xeccon's posts marked as Spam.

Whatever doubt one may have had as to the unethical nature of this company has been erased.

You have more designers to rip off ?

You have more potential customers to forever turn away?

You have more forums to annoy with your lies?

You are VERY good at your job then, but I doubt you'll be back.

XECCON = SPAM

**** BOYCOTT XECCON ****

**** BOYCOTT XECCON ****

There is shown a repeated blatant disregard of moral conscience by these belligerent people. They have fabricated any number of lies to sell a product, here and on other forums (which always results in their being banned). They always reappear with new user names and get banned again and again. In all my years of doing business with others, Xeccon (Strivers Holding Co., Ltd.) stands out as the one company that continues in its unrelenting evil ways. They simply wont give up in spreading their lies.

A large number of us are sick and tired of their tactics and simply want them to go away permanently. For those interested in increasing the visibility of this thread to help warn others, please Google the word Xeccon, then page down until you find this thread in the list and click on it (its currently found on the second page of Google search). In fact, repeat this search a few hundred times. We need to bring this thread to the top of the Google search list for anyone attempting to research any of their products. If anyone knows of another way to increase Google's ranking for this thread when "xeccon" is entered in the search engine, then by all means... make it so. Maybe then, they will disappear into the black void in where they so deserving belong. As it is now, several of the CPF threads pop up on the first Google search page that denounce Xeccon, but I think we can do better.

People, please do not accept free review samples or purchase any products from Xeccon or Strivers Holding Co., Ltd. Only a global boycott can seal their miserable fate and stop them from attempting to victimize others.

For those at Xeccon (or others with malicious intent reading this thread), I will not review any product at any price that is marketed and sold under a false pretense. No amount of coercion can force me to act against my own will, regardless of any amount of pressure you might attempt to force upon me.

**** BOYCOTT XECCON ****

**** BOYCOTT XECCON ****

Help flush this nasty xeccon turd down the toilet.

XECCON =

Marked as spam, as this latest stuff is Xeccon's other account.

Did you really think we are so stupid that it wouldn't be noticed that this account was created within 3 minutes of the Xeccon account?

Stupid, aggressive, AND naive....not a good way to go through life.

Do you need a reminder of the translation I sent you via PM ? Your entire company is a huge joke in the English-speaking world....

Just a quick update to clear the air for the shills. This light (and several others) were donated to a local river rescue rig over 2 years ago, and I have completely rebuilt it at least twice since.