SIGN-UP LIST THREAD for the Old-Lumens ltd. Edition Astrolux A01, courtesy of Banggood

I don't like twist, but for the cause... I will buy one

I’m not a Manker fan but I love tiny lights, and that one looks nice. 219C is a good choice for the emitter.

Put me down for one please.

Phil

Justin,
Please put me down for one.
TL

Gimme gimme. Please put me down for one.

O-L, you’ve contributed so much to this forum over the years. I don’t even know you outside of your BLF/CPF build threads, the occasional PM, and vids but I can easily tell they broke the mold when they made ya. What a guy. You da man, Justin.

“this is just a sing-up thread.”

How many do I have to get before there is no singing? Laughter may be the best medicine but my voice…oh brother. :open_mouth:

I’ll do at least one and try to figure out what I’d do with another. Maybe it’s time to replace the one on my motorcycle keys.

Oh wait this is going to take a while before getting available, yes put me down, all the actions are going a bit too fast for me bit in a while no problem

Please put me down for one, thanks Justin.

Put me down for one as well.

Nice!
Put me down for two.

Please add me to the list for one.

Cheers.

I’m in for one as well. :slight_smile:

Put me down for two. Thanks everyone involved!

Put me also fown for two.

Thanks

Jens

I would like one too please. I imagine this light would patina up nicely!

Edited the OP, I think just making it a 50 piece run should suffice for this light. Funny, but after having one and using it, I think it's the best little AAA light I have used in a long time.

Of course, I polished mine with Mothers. so that it will patina over time, as you see here. You can see a little of the shine left in the grooves, but it is already turning a nice orange, after a couple of weeks. Polishing it took away the black in the logo, but I don't mind.

Awesome put me down for one please.

Put me down for an additional one.
Glad you like my Disclaimer :slight_smile:

Later,
Keith

One for me please!

I’m in! Nice little light.

i am in for one