Similar to the Wuben E05, but click on, click off.

Aaah, I spent time looking at Sofirn SP10S review thinking I’ve found the one I like, but only to realize it’s also a hold for off UI. Blah!

Looks like Xanes xt03 is the front runner so far.

The M200 is likely the smallest 18650 light I’ve got. You can see in my lineup that it’s just a shade bigger’n the 14500-based Xeno E03 and on par with the also-14500 GTmicro, so it’s one hella compact light.

Just go with the M200…

Column-shifter vs console-shifter. Toilet-paper over the roll or under the roll. Cap on the toothpaste or off. No matter which one you prefer, someone will insist that you’re just plain wrong, and the other way is The True Way.

People kill each other for less.

Me personally, I “grew up on” longpress for off, quick click to change modes, so I don’t care and can switch back’n’forth easily, as I got lots of lights with each way. I do dislike press’n’hold to change modes, and any light that has click-off better have ramping as well as discrete steps.

I do like the M200, and I have a Skilhunt H04, and the Samsung 351 is nice. Just hard to pay that price when Wuben and Sofirn are ALMOST there with less than half the price, just need a slight UI change.

I don’t know why I’m so much willing to pay $50 for headlamp, but less willing for a EDC handheld. I guess when I look at $20 headlamps, the options are farther away from what I want.

The lastest Thrunite T10T V2 is simple click On/Off.

In addition to taking AA/14500.

Well, if I agree that it is a small and elegant 18650, I also have to say that I have smaller/shorter 18650s, and also that carrying a M200 is certainly not the same as carrying a M150. The size speaks for itself.

And that was the reason why I would ask Skilhunt to make the UI similar to the M200. Both are great lights, but for EDC I would prefer something like the M150. The M200 is my backpack light, btw :wink:

M200 vs Emisar D4 (18650)

M200 vs M150

M150 vs Sofirn SP10B / Wuben E05 / Manker E11