Simple Battery Tests

I still have these aspire batteries. I used them for about 3 years and their capacity was still good. This test was when they were brand new. That was the best 18350. Mine were the original ones that had 1,300 milliamps written on it. The ones after that which I believe were the same exact thing had 1100 milliamps on it.

When I got the Vapecell M11’s I put the Aspire 18350 in storage. I recall their capacity was as good as brand new m11s!

Almost 3 years old.

About 20 months old VS. KP!!

Wow! Seems like you accumulated a lot of capacity data! Thank you for sharing the information. I think I will look into Vapcell M11 and Aspire.

Here it is.

The Aspire were 4 years old! They had 90% of the capacity of brand new cells!

It is a shame that they stopped making that cell. :person_facepalming:

Yes I like numbers. For 12 years I have kept track of everything. Battery cycles, capacity tests, run times ect…

That’s what happens when you’re a flashaholic and have a type A personality. They seem to go together.

As I mentioned they don’t produce that Aspire cell anymore. The M11 is doing okay I’ve had it about a year and a half.

Update: Regarding the OP.

The Brand NEW GA UP BT went from 4.19V off the charger, then rested 11 days and the voltage is now 4.12V.

To me that’s unacceptable for brand new batteries. Others May disagree that’s fine. We’ll never agree on everything. Just look at the world!

Look at the other examples in my op for batteries that were several years older who fared much better after many cycles.

Going to let them go until 3 weeks total to see what I get and then return them to the dealer which he has no problem doing.

I will not categorize it as a high self-discharge. I would categorize it as an unacceptable self-discharge.

This is amazing! Beyond my expectations.

Also an unbelievable bargain. They were about $3.50 each. I bought 14 of them.

These are 4 X MJ1 UP BT. Purchased on January 11,2020. They are in my light, Acebeam K60vn.

When they were new the four slot medium was 3416mAh.

1.27.22, Two years later and 135 cycles, the 4 slot Median was 3305mAh.

ONLY 3.3% Capacity loss. :+1:

I’m going to check them again next month at that point they’ll have about 220 cycles and will be 3 years old.

Supposedly GA’s are supposed to be a little better. Not according to my experience and the hometown dealers.MJ1 have been proven to get more cycle Life by me and him.