SIPIK clone for 5 bucks shipped. Have you used this one?

Link here:

Have anyone used this seller and his lights b4? Seem like a great deal, even BBQ sellers lights are 30Cents less today.

What do you think?

I’m in CA also. Wondering how long to ship here?

Always delivers, always the same high quality, and every light works consistently well.

That’s all I ask. May not be the absolute cheapest but I know I’ll get what I ordered.

Of course then I bought them in ‘bulk’ as a result. Never fails.

(10/19/12: I’ve replaced the previously linked UltraOk Sippy 68 clone with this listing which is current-active from the same seller.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-Q5-LED-7-W-300lm-Adjustable-Focus-Zoom-In-Out-Mini-Flashlight-Torch-Clip-/130625062831?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item1e69dc47af

I received a couple of unbranded like the one in the picture (from ebay) and i must say that even though it fits general description the overall feeling seems “fake” compared at least to the other sipik clone with ultra(smthing) logo on it which i gave away :frowning:

Thanks for this particular recommendation Lumatic, as well as for a number other contributions to these forums I’ve read

I bought this light (or one identical to it with the same picture in the ad) from tomtop_w eBay seller. I noticed today when looking up the purchase that it says it doesn’t ship to the US, but the light arrived really fast. I bought it 11/13 and it arrived in Tennessee on 11/17 or 11/16… can’t remember for sure.

I don’t have a Sipik 68 to compare it to. I’m also a novice to this board and to flashlights, but here is my take. The look and finish are high quality. The clicky feels okay. It will roll if laid on its side until it hits the belt clamp. The zoom is easy to do with one hand, but not so loose as to move if inadvertently touched. In flood it has a dark ring around edge and then an outer halo around that. It’s not a deal killer to me. On tight zoom, it is a rectangle with tiny squares taken out of two corners. Outside on flood, it will illuminate enough at 300 feet to tell if it’s a dog or a deer. I couldn’t really say for the zoom, but it looked like it might reach to 400 feet. (My eyes weren’t adjusted to the dark yet.) This test was done using a cheap AA rechargeable battery. It will stand on its tailcap. At 24 inches, the flood inner ring is 19 inches. The gap to the outer ring was about 3 inches. The outer ring was noticeably dimmer and about 1 inch wide. The total diameter to the outside edge of the outer ring was 27 inches.

EDITED: I may have been too optimistic on the illumination. On throw, it clearly lights up a square about 10-15 ft on each side at 75 meters (~250 feet). It probably works past that, but that’s how far away the grove it from my deck. On flood, there is no hot spot in the center… just the big center ring and the dimmer halo around it. On zoom, the circle gets smaller and smaller and at the very end of the zoom it becomes a square.

I have also purchased some 20 or more Sipiks but got the best ones by far from this same seller.

See details from here: