Sipik68 Clone $2.50 US??? (shipping included)

With shipping, it equals 6$USD to Norway so not a bargain for me…

This store sells the more “rare” silver color Q5 version for 5,99.
Fasttech sells green Q3 for 5,6$ with pouch if using BLF code…

Is there a way to tell if if the led is Q3 or Q5 bin? I am not aware of it. I would assume ebay sellers would cheat on this more easily…

For me, Ebay says it is shipped $1.54 + $4.64
So the problem is not only the UK.

may be it is a US only deal, or a mistake for shipment to US.

For Canada, it’s over $6 so not a great deal for us. It looks like the US have the best deal here.

Just ordered two of them for five dollars (and some cents). :D Thanks for posting this!

ordered 40 on 1/31? :slight_smile:

They accept offers: anyone gonna try and get it lower??? 0:)

Thanks for the heads up , PyTech .

Just ordered four .

Stocking stuffers for Christmas .

What the heck. Ordered 2. Came to $5.01 US :bigsmile:

Thanks OP.

120 units left to sell at this posting.

they’ll go fast…

Thanks for the heads-up. These are definitely fun lights to have around the house. I've never seen them this cheap before. I went ahead and purchased two of them (total was $5.01 US). It was too good of a deal to pass up.

Ugh... Just noticed that they hit me with an extra 2.99 gbp shipping charge on top of the original one. :( I'm glad I never hit the pay button. :D

Sounds like a glitch. My total was revealed befor I hit Pay. $5.01 total.

It usually is about 100% of the time. lol

$5.01 Total for 2 units.

For me the total for 2 came out to be USD 4.87, that’s odd.

^ This. I am a bit worried, is it a scam?? But I have bought sipiks from this seller earlier as well…

ordered 2, total came to $5.01. I ciphered it up, and it comes to $2.505/ea :bigsmile:

I note that there are accepted offers at lower than the asking price. I also note that there is some positive feedback on the item. That should ease some of the “scam” worry.

That price seems to go back to at least November 6, 2012. If it were a scam, or a mistake by the vendor, it shouldn’t have gone on for that long. Yes/no?

I just pulled the trigger on one, no McDs today, ha! :bigsmile:

US$6.18/piece for me…

I ordered 3 and the price was $7.51 These will be gifts unless they are not as “ringy” as the last one I had.

At this price of basically three for the price of one I’ll take the chance and keep my eye on the paypal deadline.

Oh and PYTech thanks for the heads up.