SK68 clones with RED LED

Must have been an exposure change in the camera, to accommodate a more accurate green, it is slightly lighter red IRL, hope you haven’t bought it with the deeper red led in mind

Good to know. I didn’t order any myself.

bah! Meant to say SK68

Any one else purchased any of these….?

You missed it check post 10, I bought the red and green, also the blue recently, no beamshots though

Hence the “anyone else” thrown in there :smiley: .Could you please do a pic of the “wide” flood beam perhaps….? I have not seen anyone post any beamshots like that.

Got a red one, or more orange really. On wide the beam is 1m across from 1m distance. 3 mode (mid hi strobe). Works fine with both AA and 14500 but slightly stronger with Li-ion.

I’ve been modifying SK68s and “#3 zoomie” lights by putting in amber emitters from Fasttech — they also have red: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007033/1574705-cree-xp-e-1w-620-630nm-red-light-led-emitter-on

(FT says they offer both “1w” and “2.5w” emitters, which look the same to me, I am not really sure what the difference is)

Played some with mine, fun, it did not replace my normal EDC, but no regrets to have something different.

Typical variation in quality of other SK68 clones, but I could see it easy being used day to day IF you need a good strong, small, RED light.