SKILHUNT Offers New Release! EC200-Mini series flashlights, special 30% off launch discount

Yeah Skilhunt, I generally like the UI, but you really need a way to go from Low to M/H directly without turning the light off!

Yes, that is a good point, thanks for feedback.

How about change like this? Way to go from Low to M/H directly without turning the light off. Is that too complicated?

1 Thank

I like it. From L1/L2 → 2 Clicks to M/H is good.

You don’t really need a way back from M/H to L → it’s often more intuitive and easier to 1 Click off and Hold Press again to go to L.

How about to move L2 and T1 to main modes and add reverse by click&hold? 2cliks from any mode to Turbo(T2) and timed stepdown return to previous any mode. Click&hold reverse from any mode from Turbo (T2) to Moon (L1). Hold for circling main modes L2-M1-M2-H1-T1-L2-… Thats most simple and intuitive UI for 1 button E-switch. Here example , but Swing not Cercle.

1 Thank

Instead of 3 clicks… what about 1C+1H? Since 1H is used to move between the modes within the group, I think 1C+1H is more logical for moving between the groups. Especially since you already have 3C defined for moving from M/H to Strobe.

1 Thank

Is there a date when the M300 v2 will be available?

I hope before this weekend.

Awesome! Will the m300v2 also be available on Amazon like your others? I have an Amazon gift card I’d love to use.

So I just received my M200 V3 and it’s cool. The 519A creates a great beam as expected.

I also got an H300 and the magnet in the tailcap is very weak compared to my other magnetic lights. The H300 won’t stick to the side of my fridge without sliding down. The M200 sticks with no problem. I did swap the tailcaps between the M200 and H300 just to make sure and with the M200 tailcap the H300 sticks with no problem. I guess there’s some variance in the strength of the magnets. I see it’s a 2mm by 16mm magnet, maybe I can source some stronger ones.

M300 V2 is now in stock on the Skilhunt website. 1 Nichia model coming my way!

1 Thank

M300 V2 reviews

1 Thank

Nice Machiny !

New model Preview!
H150 AA size headlamp

4 Thanks

Looks great! Is it 14500 Li-Ion only or also AA NiMH?

1 Thank

Both, very similar to M150

Cool.

519A?

Same style headband as the bigger models that allows clipping the light in without removing the pocket clip?

You’re teasing - BTW I do have the Skilhunt H15 from years ago . I’d like to compare

Yes, will have 519A.
Will have new headband. Yes, allows clipping the light in without removing the pocket clip.

4 Thanks