Max output:
12000 Lumens

Power by:
4x 18650 3.6v/3.7v battery

Size(mm)::
135 x 55(bezel)/50(body)MM

Features:

Feature:

-Made of high quality 6061T aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and durable enough for long time daily using
-Lamp base:CREE,high power LED.With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours or more,no need to consider replacing the cap for the whole life.
-Waterproof,but don’t put it into water long time.
-Super Bright,blinding Effect.
-Crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense.
–3 Mode:high low strobe(Press the Switch on Any mode for 3 seconds will into Strobe Mode).
-Bulb:9x CREE XM-L T6 LED
-Switch Location:Tailcap(middle)Power of green led Indicator.
-Max output:12000 lumens.
-Power by:4x 18650 3.6v/3.7v battery(Not include battery).
-Size(mm):135 x 55(bezel)/50(body)MM.
-Net Weight(g):350.

Does anyone have one of these? I have a 7x and 3x SRK, would this be a good buy?

I have one coming…

I’ll post some pics of the internals when it arrives with intentions of modding.

Cheers,
Jim

I have one ………

o i bought myself a “SKY RAY 9 x CREE XM-L T6 13500LM”

While being brighter than any flashlight i’ve ever seen there’s no way in the world it’s 13500LM that would require about 100watts.

I bypassed the driver and applied power directly to the leds and i couldn’t get it to pull more than 1.5amps total.

I assume these LEDS are thus fake.

I’ve also tested the driver and at 1.7amps it’s about to catch fire.

So i intend to toss the driver and replace it with 2 16mm drivers in parallel for 6 amps total (20watts)

Im also going to replace the LEDs with CREE XML2 white U2 1A

99.9999% chance it will arrive with the Latticebright fake Cree XM-L LEDs. The tint will be horrible and will be mediocre output. The first mod that it will need is a LED swap to real Cree XM-L2s of a better tint like a 3B or 4C.

Getting u2’s for me and changing the drivers cos it’s a joke. Problem is the thermal management is a joke so needs to re done too.

id be interested if this is for real

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10005191/3923503-authentic-fandyfire-10xt6-led-flashlight-set

the problem now is everything seems fake so your better off assuming it will be and buy cheap and replace all the parts

Yep, I’m pretty sure I saw a thread on here where a couple of members bought some and they were full of latticebrights.

This light is a “joke” for that price listed. An original Stock three-XM-L Skyray king has nearly twice the output as this one listed here. ( and better built) I bought one these ” 9x Super Latticebright billion lumen” lights just like the OP listed, I tested it, opened it up, laughed at it, then gave it away.

pretty much. the last “good” SRK-type lights were the original 3-torrid driver SRK, , the first SRK Kung, & the Securitying version with the JB driver, after that they went down hill, and not worth the cost of a Coffee.