Skyray King (3xXML, 4x18650 Fatty)

ndompierre wrote:

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/538045321-1PC-SKY-RAY-King-Flashlight-CREE-XM-L-LED-2000-Lumens-High-Power-by-4-18650-wholesalers.html

Good price as I need to buy bat+charger too? Approx US$13 for a charger + 4 x 18650

How are the bundled batteries and charger? Any review of those?

Is it better to buy separately from somewhere else?

If this light had a moonlight low I bet you could use it as a candle for 6 months.

no dont get that deal, just get the

52 $ deal with coupon from alli express so cheap…

then spend 40$ on panasonics @ ebay user OKCATzone or something liek that. 20$ charger from DD (if u want to wait and it doesnt goes missing) otherwise get hobbycharger turnigy accucells u can use it for r/c stuff etc as well.

[quote=attitude]

Can you tell me how please? Links?
And what charger from DD? Link?

Anyone have ideas about a firmware change in the SR King to make more modes? :~

[quote=NickBose]

hi mate in response to ur questions i bought this deal here

the code should still work it it doesnt u just message ali express and they will send u another one.

as for charger its the one keeps poping up the the nitecore sysmax intelli charger for 19$ with DD code promo. just do forum search.

My SkyRay King, the thermogram at maximum capacity. Plastic box with paper burned through.

Welcome to BLF Ilshat! And thanks for these thermal images. They are great!

My Skyray King showed up Monday the 11th ( yesterday, ordered July 7th…$68 bucks from Tmart

Very nice…I question the digital switch as im not use to it. And no match for an Apex but damn bright with less flood and a tighter hot spot if it can be called that. Just a small problem with the button and modes but working this thru with Tmart

If anyone has both you’ll find the heads and bodies are interchangeable between both the Apex and King.
I can take some pics if anyone interested.

I am surprised that the driver is one tough cookie to be able to survive the heat @ 71.5 deg C.

I am even also surprised that i have no Skyray King! :smiley: (managed not to have purchased anything)

Ilshat, I just can’t get over how awesome those thermal images you shoot are. Makes me really wish I had one of those cameras! 8)

Totally!

I think the SM components can keep the temperature up to 150 º C.

WOW that beast gets HOT… thanks for these great thermal images Ilshat !!!

+1

I would be very interested is seeing any pictures you could post.

awesome man now i know i can cook eggs with my skyray after 21 mins!!!

Which light is that Apex? Link?

Can anyone assist? I took some pics of an Apex and Sky king both mounted on each others battery sections as they are both interchangeable. I powered up the Apex with king lower section ( no on/off clicker) and it works well and you get modes with a slight cc twist and tightening of the head. If the king were black and this king will be very soon, its a bad ass lego light…Not so much with the king head on Apex body.I just tried this lego combo tonight and after examining both the upper and lower its no surprise it wouldnt power after 1 attempt. I’ll take a few pics with the Apex handle mounted ( not permanent) onto a king for the visionaries and modders and a request oe two…

Now how do i post pics? And what service do you recommend for hosting? Thanks in advance

I finally weakened and ordered a King from TMart with the 15% off friends code they sent me, $68 - 15% = tipped me over the edge