Skyray Kung , Securitylng, SupFire M6 etc. | Which one is the best?

Hi,
I want to buy a 4x 18650 flashlight, but there are so many different brands and seller:

-SupFire M6-T6X3: 42$ group buy
-Securitylng: 32$ Aliexpress
-Skyray Kung: AU 47$ brotherhuang1983

Which one is the best? I like good thermal conduction and the driver should not have more than max. 3A.

If there are other very good brands and seller (shipping to Germany), please tell me!

Thanks

IMO Supfire M6, because of good thermal conduction, and at all nice quality build.
3 5 modes is big advantage too.

M6 - very nice quality for this price, and XM-L2's - probably best quality soup can style around. I'd consider the Kung, but would have to check reviews here. The Securitylng seems like low end from OL's review, maybe ok with heavy modding.

I have no first hand experience with any of them besides the Supfire... But heres why I think Supfire M6 would be the best choice

1. You know it will arrive with XML2 in it
  2. Stainless steel bezel, not aluminum
  3. Known brand with quality machining
  4. Not something thats just a rebranded clone of a clone
  5. You know what driver will be in it, and its easy to mod if you want
  6. So far, performance has been consistant
  7. Supfire seems happy to work with you on warranty issues

and a few reasons that I prefer it more is its not gold, better looking than the King, and its not gold... those may be slightly subjective though

I would also have to go with the Supfire. Overall, it's the best of the three.

I'm down for 2 M6's in the group buy, but my post is under review or something... I will never understand CPF... never...... I saw DayLighter's M6 and really liked it.

I’m also in the market for a similar style light. I’d like to add FandyFire Warrior for consideration as well. Leaning towards the M6.

I’m certainly in for 2 more M6 and going to get rid all of my SRKs.
hmm… I can’t log in to CPF anymore… oh well… maybe i’ll just e-mail Cherry and see if I can get it for that price.
BTW… whatever happened to BLF group buy on these M6? I guess it we got the short end of the stick when it comes to the price? :stuck_out_tongue:
$42/ free shipping is a no brainer :bigsmile:

IMO, the M6 is the far better option in every way.

You can eliminate the Securitylng. I ordered one and got a cheap Skyray King copy. What’s the use of EVEN considering it.
I would go for the M6

Yes on the M6. I have a King, a Kung, and had a M6. The quality of the M6 is far superior to either of them. Bone stock it has much beefier wiring and heatsinking. And if you want to mod it down the road it is setup better to handle the higher amps if you go that direction.

thing about the wallbuys light is its not xml2 and they are not offering to change the modes any. just the emitters alone is worth the extra $6 for cellguys offering

definitely worth it with cell guy if it ever get off the ground :~

Supfire M6 triple XM-L - Group Buy Interest Thread. $42 shipped with free tracking.

SupFire M6 looks cheap. Definitely not in my to-buy-list. :bigsmile:

the emitters in their picture is xml2? i asked them to clarify

if they are not offering the xml2 i will go through cell guy

Im interessted in the m6, but what is cell guy? And what about Kung xm-l2? Comparable?

There are two Group buys going on at the moment. Cellguy needs 50 members for the M6 xm-l2 while Flashpilot needs only 20 members for M6 XML T6 for only $42. See post #13 above.
Happy New Year BLF.

The $42 SupFire M6 group buy has started. Grab one while you can:

It depends on what you want. The Supfire is the highest quality machining and finish of the three. It also has the most throw. It's a solid feeling light and has real nice knurling. For the most flood, the Kung is best of the three.

EDIT: The Supfire will also have a better driver. It's a pretty clear winner on all categories except flood.