SkyRC iMAX B6 "mini" @ 36,75$

hi, i’m sorry to update you that it ’s not a genuine product.
Because some errors occurred during a GB staff’s last checking with supplier, that leads to this accident. Gearbest is very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have any problem of your orders, you could contact their customer services anytime to deal with.

personal opinion:
@Ejected Filament , i don’t think that gearbest or me… can be called “tricksters”, because no one is trying to increase business based on cheats and tricks, and for what i’ve undersoot about this seller….it’s very trusted and open to dialog with customers.
NO ONE IS PERFECT and sometimes errors can jump out….

I spent some time looking at the SkyRc page and the GB page and both items looked the same.
OTOH, the easiest thing to copy is digital material like that. After that making cases and stickers is a bit harder but unfortunately the technology is making even that much easier.
Let the buyer beware……sad.

Maybe you should update the topic too

Kind regards

I wasnt calling you anything. I was simply saying when someone wants to trick you, they lie. I was referring to to the vendor that claimed that fakes were genuine. Anyone wanting to sell fakes as the real deal, will mislead you whether that be deliberate or a bona fides error. The maker damn well knows, the seller has the next best chance to know, the end buyer, much less chance unless they open it up and know what they are looking at.

You need to do more than just ask them, or look at stickers.

from where we can buy genuine charger?