SkyRC MC3000 Charger. Post your thoughts. Better than average?

Sony Xperia XZ2 - No Bluetooth for me. The software doesn’t even start to check for devices.
The UI and the User Guide is a catastrophe for me. I will have to carefully try everything what is written in it, and take notes. The windows software is useful, but it could be way better.
At least, the vents are not so annoying like in the Voltcraft IPC-3 (similar to Opus BT C3100)
Also, the manufacturer added 3 prongs to the + side of the charger bays, but they did not add the same prong configuration to the - side, and it makes a little bit fiddly to use with AAA batteries.

Well, this is a revelation! All these years and I didn’t know about this. The switch is obscured by the case for me, but easily accessible by removing the 4 screws. Thanks for the tip!

(Apologies in advance if this is not the correct thread.)

I've wanted to buy an MC3000 for a while, however, it looks like it's never less than ~100 Euros on Amazon.

Ordering from China or the US is a non-starter because of customs.

Is there any place where I can get a good deal on an MC3000 shipping from inside the EU?

Try NKON.

https://eu.nkon.nl/skyrc-mc3000.html

I ordered many times there. Very good service, even in warranty cases.

I don’t know where to order a MC3000 within the EU, but I can say that I bought a MC3000 about a year ago, and it’s been operating very well for me. Mine is improved over the first generation.

It took me a while to figure out how to program the charger correctly, because frankly it seemed to me that there are a few details about programming that could be more clearly explained in the instruction manual. However, now that I’ve placed into the charger’s memories six different programs set for my charging needs, it is very simple to call up the needed program and charge my cells. I don’t use all of the charger’s features, but it satisfies my need for precise, safe charging.

Has this been updated since then? I would really like to be able to assign a name to my custom programs and see that on the display before selecting them.