Smallest aluminum Twistie Ever.

Just checked “Dollar General” and “Family Dollar” here in SC USA yesterday with no joy.

Based on a year with my Streamlight Nano, if you plan to use these much the Silver Oxide #392 cells are the way to go for performance but at a lot more cost. That cost and the frequent need to replace batteries if used much (a fiddly operation) is why I EDC a Fenix E05 now instead.

Definitely too small for a 10180.

Who's starting the MT-G2 mod?

Runtime 3.5 seconds..

These are tiny and could probably ship a dozen to the US in a padded envelope for 5 or 6 bucks.

The MT-G2 bare emitter is bigger than the entire head of this light :party:

I've checked my local Dollar Tree, and no luck there. Just the typical assortment of junk led lights, and also the highly-reviewed (10-star rating!) Lampe de Poche:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/16424

I guess I’m the only one here curious where to get 5mm hi CRI leds for my Life Gear LG515

Here are the 3200k 5mms: >> http://store.yujiintl.com/products/high-cri-led-5-mm-led-95-cri

they can be found other places too even on ebay.

It’s direct drive. (Has no driver or resistor. ) it really don’t need one because the LR41 cells don’t put out a lot of amps to burn the LED.

They would probably ligth an XP-E, but an XP-G or bigger may be to much for them.

Yes, just not at much current. Somewhere between moon and low on any other light.

If you feel up to dealing with it, I’d like to discuss getting a small batch of these down here in the US to resell to members here at cost. Check your PM’s

Phil

These were sold out sadly shortly after i found them, and kept my eyes open for more since with no luck.

Tiny!

Reminded me of the Quantum D2: Veleno Designs Quantum D2 (Polished SS)

Then of found this link on the DQC Spy: DQG Spy 10180 titanium first impressions [picture heavy]

But thank you sincerely for trying :bigsmile: Maybe they will turn up somewhere again.

I have to admit that I’m a sucker for tiny lights- only my limited budget saves me from buying every darn one made, good or not.

Phil

What are the dimensions of this little guy?

I wonder how the Pelican 1810 compares at 38mm in length? It uses the smaller LR41 cell so may be slightly narrower.

This one here is roughly 30 mm long, with the body at just 11mm using the LR41 cells.

Wow, that’s even smaller than i was expecting.

For some reason I had read every reference to LR41 on the previous page as LR44 :Sp I’m going to blame the cold medication.

That really is small. The Cooyoo mini light I got is 43mm x 12.8mm, and it already seems tiny.

I wish a Lithium primary cell was availiable that is the size of 3 stacked LR41 cells, as the LR41 cells are Alkaline and have a very short storage/shelf life even when not used.