Smallest lightest AAA flaslight being sold?

I would vote for the lumintop tool. Weight with a 219c swapped stock driver aluminum light that has the clicky switch is 15g according to my scale. Add an efest flat top to bring it to 24g. With a rayovac AAA it weighs 26g. I find it is plenty bright to serve as a primary edc light with just a AAA. I wouldn’t run a lithium if it was a backup, my copper one will not run on alkaline batteries now, burnt up something on the board… Aluminum one goes back fine oddly enough.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH You guys are awesome. I got that 55G weight thing from battery junctions site.

It says in the first weight thing Weight: 1.92oz (54.43 g) (excluding batteries) Hence my sadness. Scrolling down further I see they have a .5oz weight. I guess I will shoot them a message about the typo. No telling how many sales that has cost them.

hey mate check out my review on the light i suggested its small probably not the smallest but its bright!

Thanks everyday,

That Crelant is a beautiful light. I may get one eventually just to have. A moment ago I ordered one of the Fenix E01 in orange. I dont usually like orange lights, but for a survival light something that is not easily lost is best. Just ask my favorite pocket knife. Oh wait you cant :frowning: LOL

Thanks agian all for your input. I will post again in the thread when it arrives.

She’s here boys!

I have to say this was the right choice. To think I almost missed this light cuz of a typo.

I love that they skipped using a lens and reflector. Saves cost and weight. Not only that but believe it or not 13 lumens feels like a ton of light for just an emergency back up. The tint on it is pretty nasty, but no big deal since this em only. By ditching the alkaline cell that came with it and going with engergizer lithium I cut the battery weight to. The light is only 20g total on my scale. 13 for the light, and 7 for the cell (vs 11 for the alk)

Thanks again all

Try the scotch brite trick on the LED/reflector area. You basically polish the LED and reflector with the corner of a green scotchbrite pad. Whitens the tint and makes the hot spot less ugly/ more diffuse…

My Manker Boney review has a good view in post #6

Lumintop Worm at 67 mm and 12 grams
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_398125.html?wid=21

only $10 on amazon! Great light!

https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-Keychain-Flashlight-Battery-Flashlights/dp/B01GLP4TIG/

Actually, Lumintop is huuuge compared to this

Did you find/settle on one? I’m looking for the same thing. :slight_smile:

check this review/posting:

SUPER Cheap, small, light, brightish, not a bad item for its price -> but VERY poor product description:1 mode not 3, 100 lumens not 3500,not 10 watts, AAA not 18650, no strap.

under $3 shipped… from amazon (though it is still slow shipping from china)…
then i complained about it and they refunded all my money so it was free

wle

I will be posting my review of the lumentop tool this Friday. I think its very good for a clicky AAA.

Excellent choice.

These multicolor Rofis are dirt cheap and comes even with battery, single mode,120 lumens !

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_466738.html?wid=21

What if you take an led, solder one pin to the head of the battery, and then run a tiny wire from the other pin to the bottom of the battery?
Then just touch the wire to the bottom to turn it on :slight_smile:

Barbie’s buzzcock.

:smiley: :smiley:

The Thrunite t01 was way smaller smaller than I thought it would be. It also has a key-chain hole. Single mode twistie.

I picked up a second hand Ti version a few weeks back, lovely little light, I’ve connected it to a chain and wear it around my neck.

Here is said review of the Lumintop Tool.