Smallest lightest AAA flaslight being sold?

check this review/posting:

SUPER Cheap, small, light, brightish, not a bad item for its price -> but VERY poor product description:1 mode not 3, 100 lumens not 3500,not 10 watts, AAA not 18650, no strap.

under $3 shipped… from amazon (though it is still slow shipping from china)…
then i complained about it and they refunded all my money so it was free

wle

I will be posting my review of the lumentop tool this Friday. I think its very good for a clicky AAA.

Excellent choice.

These multicolor Rofis are dirt cheap and comes even with battery, single mode,120 lumens !

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_466738.html?wid=21

What if you take an led, solder one pin to the head of the battery, and then run a tiny wire from the other pin to the bottom of the battery?
Then just touch the wire to the bottom to turn it on :slight_smile:

Barbie’s buzzcock.

:smiley: :smiley:

The Thrunite t01 was way smaller smaller than I thought it would be. It also has a key-chain hole. Single mode twistie.

I picked up a second hand Ti version a few weeks back, lovely little light, I’ve connected it to a chain and wear it around my neck.

Here is said review of the Lumintop Tool.

Thrunite T01 is 9 grams and 65.6 mm(length)*14.2mm(head diameter). It’s tiny. Single mode twisty putting out around 100-120 lumens, with very little to go wrong. But beware of their “neutral white” version which is actually a very pronounced orange-yellow tint. Stick to the cool white which isn’t bluish and you are more likely to be pleased unless you like the look of candlelight. At $7 in a nice tin presentation box these are nice gifts. Expect 25-30 minutes from an alkaline and 40 from an Eneloop. Extremely pocketable.

That Thrunite seems like a good deal, but i can’t find it in any store except the Thrunite store, but that’s not free shipping…

L to R:
AAA Eneloop - 44mm, 11.7g
DQG Tiny AAA v2 - 57.4mm, 13g (Stainless Steel)
Olight i3E - 60.5mm, 7.9g
Thrunite T01 - 65.6mm, 9g
Jetbeam Jet μ - 70.4mm 13.2g
Lumintop Tool Ti - 74mm, 22g (Clicky, Titanium)
Microstream/A3 EOS Lego - 75mm, 15.4g (Clicky)
Maglite Solitaire - 82mm, 12.5g
Thrunite Ti5T - 90mm, 28g (Clicky, Titanium)
Peak LED Eiger - 93mm, 23.5g
BLF 348 - 90mm, 27.4g (Clicky, Stainless Steel)

this is the smallest lightest AAA ever
it is a zoom
one mode
cheap cheap cheap@@@@@@

$1.90 shipped!

under $2, that is right!!!

no i have no financial interest

read all the replies
i had to edit some of the original posting

wle

It’s larger than 6 of the lights in my pic and that is far from a comprehensive list.

An AAA cell an led soldered to positive contact thin wire wih resistor to negative

Won’t work, even a red LED needs 1.9 Volts.

as far as being longer than 6 other lights, how many of those are tail-button lights?
of course twisties are shorter but i hate twisties

wle

Two. The Tool Ti & the Streamlight/ITP lego.

That being said, let’s not forget that the original question wasn’t “What is the smallest/lightest tail switch AAA”. :wink:

ok, i don;t care any more… it;s short and small and cheap and has a tail switch and it works well
wle