Sneaky Banggood

Bangood is a pricing roulette wheel . Add the dozens of coupons and you have a completely random pricing system .

I delete their emails everyday, done with them.
Eff gearbest too.

I agree !

Fastech is the ONLY one left over there (besides the direct sellers of course) that I’ll buy from. No BS, price is price, and shipping is as fast as the rest (in the past, but no more). Oh… and NO FAKE TAXES! :neutral_face:

You owe me a keyboard & half a cuppa coffee...

slmjim

but they do give a lot of false hope in terms of shipping, it says free shipping internationally, and then only when you check out you find out that because of your country, its either super expensive or not available at all. i mean of course its not their fault, but i wish they implemented a check based on ip like BG does, and tells us straight up on product page, whether this item can be shipped to your country or not

ya none of their coupons works with anything thats on sale. and all these flashlights are only worth buying when they are on sale because their “regular” price is super inflated. so for our purposes, we can basically ignore all coupons.

and also, when you sign up, you get like a 10% off coupon that you can only use when you order from the app, but if you compare prices, the app is magically more expensive to begin with, sometimes even with 10% off, its more than the web price, so stupid.

Here is a new one (I didn’t know about before) - transferring affiliate points from your “points account” to your BGpay account takes an entire week! this is an internal transfer, not external. how can this take so much time?
Now, I am sure there are more issues or incompatibilities when trying to use the BGpay cash…

and i dont trust the chinese apps.
these “dark patterns” that try to get you to install their spyware wont work on me.

So I bought an item with my BGpay and also had a 2.00$ allowance (you can get that if you spent 200 points).
Also paid for shipping, shipping insurance, tariff insurance. the whole deal, fed the big BG mouth.

now… the next morning I have an email from BG with the topic “Order 6375283”, where they are letting me know my order has been canceled.

- refund to my BGpay account will take a full day

- my points spent are gone

• my allowance is gone

When I asked why this happened they simply claim “a logistics issue”. And I won’t get my allowance back.

This company is unbelievable.