So... what do you actually do with your flashlights?

+1 :slight_smile:

actually, I use a few of them at work, and regularly in my bathroom at night via ceiling bounce (real shoddy electrical installations for a wet room, landlord refuses to fix it right)

Yes! Ironworkers Memorial second narrow bridge. I was using fenix Tk60.
Nice to see you :slight_smile: I live in north van as well.

I guess I’m lucky because I work outside every night. Flashlights and a headlamp are are a necessity and are my most used tools. I maintain commercial aircraft and use lights sometimes for hours at a time. Right now my favorite flashlight is a Roche f12 nw. It just has such a nice beam and hotspot, it gets hot though. My go to headlamp is a Spark sd6 460 nw with optional reflector. It has a nice warm beam that is easy on the eyes.

Cool. I didn’t think there would be more than one flashlight nerd on the north shore. :slight_smile: If you’re ever near Lynn Creek at night and see 2000+ lumens moving about, it might be me with the dogs. At some spots, you can shine a light into the creek at about this time of year and see fish swimming upstream to spawn.

Haha so that was you at the creek! Just kidding.
I live nearby, a foot away from the Seymour river and I walk my gf’s dog with 5000+ lumens (way overkill but I don’t like surprise run into a black bear).
Nice tip on shining light into the creek, I will try it out as well.