So whats "new" in flashlight department or worth to mention in the past 4 months :P

Hey there Budgeteer, great to hear from you!

Ultrafire/Fandyfire HD2010 - Great 1x18650/22650 XM-L thrower

+100 to that! This one is a must have!

Good to have you back! Yes, the Ultrafire HD2010 is one of the hottest new lights. Checkout JohnnyMac's excellent review here and kramer5150's thread here.

-Garry

Budget 26650 lights.

Keygos M10(ebay)

UniqueFire UF-2200(Manafont)

New-260(DX)

$23 Skyray King's on sale at eBay, usually $65

Where?

ROFL

Nichia 219 LED's from Illumination Supply. 4500K tint and 85-92 CRI. Equivalent to a R2 bin XP-G.

Cree XT-E's came out. Yellow blob in the beam.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8045

Be sure to read the whole thread

Welcome back Budgeteer!

Good to see ya back. (you're not just droppin by for a bit right?)

Tank007 E09 is a nice AAA/10440 3mode close to ITP size.

Welcome back to BLF, Budgeteer!

Did you happen to miss the poetry ?

Welcome back.

Cnqualitygoods has some awesome do it yourself lights.

And we all await the arrival of the Mayan Doomsday.

Have to check that out. Big fan on high CRI. :)

To all others:

No i'll be here just not as much i used to. :) Quite a little family here and i enjoy flavored reviews very much. Had alot going on lately so i had to put on a back burner many things. Kept using flashlights tho. :) Even went fishing a few times and cought little fish and lots of garbage (umbrellas, tires, cans, a handfull of shells <- LOL and other crap... one wonders who keep throwing garbage like that into the sea...)

I see the scene is pretty active. :)

Btw love the sipik zoomie 18650. Bout damn time they made one!

Welcome back, Budgeteer! Good to have you back. Summer cycling season is when I usually scale back on most other things. Just not enough time in the week when I'm doing 10-12 hours on a bicycle. I'll mention one more light that I didn't see above: Roche F12. It's not the only small form factor 18650 (actually have been quite a few lately) but it has unique color, styling and a great budget price:

Hard driven model at CNQG
Moderately driven model at IOS in two colors:

And Richie086's excellent review here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8336

Since you asked about the flashlight world in general, I got a hair over 1500lm out of a Cree T6 XM-L (and it didn't vaporize!)

let’s be fair, your copper rod and aluminum block cost more than most of my flashlights :money_mouth_face: